My no frills (only necessity) build

fr0zen.comms

Reaction score
So I'm the noob here... just picked up a new to me at least 08 6.4 CC 4x4 2 weeks ago and was trying to figure out which forums were and had solid people on them.

Though I was finding a decent "budget build" I could look at for inspiration and stumbled in to the awesome sh!t show and couldn't be happier.

You crazy bastards are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I'm the noob here... just picked up a new to me at least 08 6.4 CC 4x4 2 weeks ago and was trying to figure out which forums were and had solid people on them.

Though I was finding a decent "budget build" I could look at for inspiration and stumbled in to the awesome sh!t show and couldn't be happier.

welcome !!

powerstroked08

Reaction score

Welcome to the forum! And most importantly, welcome to the sh!t show that is our addiction:toast:! Come on in the waters fine. And this is a budget build. I'm on one income and have 2 kids. I actually bought everything from somebody on here at some time or another to build this heap. I have spent a TON of time in the classifieds section on here to get top quality parts for cheap. But I do hope its an inspiration!:evil Oh and crazy people don't know they are crazy:gun:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! And most importantly, welcome to the sh!t show that is our addiction:toast:! Come on in the waters fine. And this is a budget build. I'm on one income and have 2 kids. I actually bought everything from somebody on here at some time or another to build this heap. I have spent a TON of time in the classifieds section on here to get top quality parts for cheap. But I do hope its an inspiration!:evil Oh and crazy people don't know they are crazy:gun:

at least you've come to terms with your craziness ! i'm sane !

powerstroked08

Reaction score

at least you've come to terms with your craziness ! i'm sane !

Maybe this will help you my friend.... We are both sane. Its EVERYONE ELSE thats ***ked up! Speaking of which, we need more updates on godzillia, and the tripple nipple '13.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe this will help you my friend.... We are both sane. Its EVERYONE ELSE thats ***ked up! Speaking of which, we need more updates on godzillia, and the tripple nipple '13.

godzilla took the dogs to the vet yesterday. yellow labs and tan interior, it's only natural to use said vehicle as a pet taxi. they seem to enjoy rolling burnouts. was thinking about getting some drag radials so i can let the truck eat and see what it's got, i believe it's got 11.2's in it.

as for project triple nipple... thats absolutely perfect so i may have to actually use that ( all naming credits to you of course ) , will be at UCC in the H&S booth. I will probably have that three titted bitch back home after it gets tuned at H&S following the UCC .

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Awesome! I miss seeing godzilla burnout videos! I bet you can't wait to get behind the wheel of triple nipple. I know I would be pumped!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome! I miss seeing godzilla burnout videos! I bet you can't wait to get behind the wheel of triple nipple. I know I would be pumped!

no more burnouts !

yeah i'm excited. no idea how it runs as is. i'll leave it to the pro's !

Black AOD

Reaction score
godzilla took the dogs to the vet yesterday. yellow labs and tan interior, it's only natural to use said vehicle as a pet taxi. they seem to enjoy rolling burnouts. was thinking about getting some drag radials so i can let the truck eat and see what it's got, i believe it's got 11.2's in it.

as for project triple nipple... thats absolutely perfect so i may have to actually use that ( all naming credits to you of course ) , will be at UCC in the H&S booth. I will probably have that three titted bitch back home after it gets tuned at H&S following the UCC .

IT'S GUNNA BE AT UCC?!!!!! Oh My. :shocked::joy: :D :eek: