my 68/94mm compound build

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
Well here is a little sneak peak at my winter project. PTE6870/GTX5533R with triple 44mm wastegates!! going to get it dropped back into the frame hopefully this weekend to double check clearances then off to paint I go with everything. ENJOY

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
I've actually always dreamed of this setup on a 6.4 except I had pictured the 94 being a Precision Pro Mod 94 haha.

OP, this setup is going to be rowdy as sh*t, love how its looking so far and awesome choice on turbos. I've talked to your brother Levi a little bit about it, sounds like it's going to make all the horsetorques!

Just wondering, what size injectors? I'm guessing 100% at minimum, maybe 125% or 150%?

Last edited:

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
I've actually always dreamed of this setup on a 6.4 except I had pictured the 94 being a Precision Pro Mod 94 haha.

OP, this setup is going to be rowdy as sh*t, love how its looking so far and awesome choice on turbos. I've talked to your brother Levi a little bit about it, sounds like it's going to make all the horsetorques!

Just wondering, what size injectors? I'm guessing 100% at minimum, maybe 125% or 150%?

I have 100% now and we will see how it handles them but will prolly kick it up a little when if I put some spray to it, but for now it will just be the 100%

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
well just a little update on the build, been super busy at work and haven't had much time to work on it. Sent my spare set of injectors off to get fixed with some 125% nozzles just in case I need more fuel for a little something something. Got my 5r110 from RDD with the new roller bearing in the pump so super excited about that!!! Hopefully start dialing it all in before the 4th of July.

Black AOD

Reaction score
well just a little update on the build, been super busy at work and haven't had much time to work on it. Sent my spare set of injectors off to get fixed with some 125% nozzles just in case I need more fuel for a little something something. Got my 5r110 from RDD with the new roller bearing in the pump so super excited about that!!! Hopefully start dialing it all in before the 4th of July.

Lol. Should have just ponied up and done 150s!!! lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Don't want it to be too dirty lol if I can get to the point to clean up 125 then I will be happy with that. anything more then that is just begging for distruction

All in the tuning good sir. You could make 150's run fairly clean with those turbos

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
Little weekend up date to the build, still waiting on a couple fittings to finish the fuel system then going to get the cab down and fire it up. Planning on ripping it apart again this winter to paint everything so it looks a little rough now. Enjoy!!!!!! Follow @bonestock6fo

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1506.JPG

Latest posts

Members online