Tow mirrors for OBS'S?

Strokin95

Reaction score
Got mine on 2 days ago, love them! Thanks for the pics Yodersstrokin96, they were nice references.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
WOW!!! zach..... that looks awesome and with the rain guards it hides all the non factory look......

now i want these mirrors.... can we have some pics in the cab looking out with them down and with them flipped up

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
My driver side mirror rattles on the door like a MOFO! Its just on the exterior sheet metal and its dumb how bad it rattles. I dont care for my mini window(forget the name LOL) I guess i need to order myself some Dodge tow mirrors! How much did they run for you guys and where did you get them?

Last edited:

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
WOW!!! zach..... that looks awesome and with the rain guards it hides all the non factory look......

now i want these mirrors.... can we have some pics in the cab looking out with them down and with them flipped up

thanks!! its what i was goin for!!:rockon: yea i keep forgetting lol ill get them asap!

glovemeister

Reaction score
YS,

Nice work buddy I've been watching the progress on a couple sites. I've wanted to do this and originally thought of the window idea. After seeing pics of that I decided against it. Your mod looks dead sexy and I am going to do that in summer time. How did you get power for the movement and heat?

jstann

Reaction score
07 chev mirrors

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328423238.308247.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328423238.308247.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 471

zilla68

Reaction score
Few hrs work today

I really like that mirror on there, could you take a few shots from the front looking back, back looking forward and side shot of whole truck.
what year did they come off of?

those look no bigger than my oem ford huge mirrors that don't move, lol.

97Beast

Reaction score
I like those chevy mirrors over the dodge ones. They fit the truck alot better. Now the kicker is.. How is the visibility from inside???

Latest posts

Members online