Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.4 Tech

Old 05-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Default Airbag light code 19

I have recently noticed that Iíve been getting a light on the dash that appears to be the airbag light. After brief research i have found that it is flashing a code of 19. It sometimes goes without turning on at all, sometimes it stays on, sometimes it flashes then turns right back off while driving.... and other times Iím lucky to see it. Iíve read that it means RCM memory is full. I was in an accident about a year ago BUT had no airbags deploy because i was the hammer and a van was the nail. (Lol someone pulled out in front of me) so what should i start looking at?
Iíve had some people say clock-spring but my horn and cruise, everything works as it should at ALL times. Plus my steering wheel lights never dim when turning the wheel, etc. where would you guys start looking to pinpoint this issue?
Thanks in advance fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2019, 05:28 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Any ideas anyone? Now my airbag light stays on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2019, 06:37 AM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

If the code says the rcm is full, the rock needs replaced. Even if the air bags do not deploy, it may still store a crash event, in which case it will need replaced

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
04 cclb IDP and TSD tunes, KC Stage 2 hi pressure, S476 atmosphere, Odawg Stage 2 ported intake, RCD Stage 1 cam, RCD lifters and pushrods, RCD 120# valve springs, ARP 625s, o ringed heads, Warren 7mm 250/100 hybrids, Strictly bowl dereete regulated return, Air Dog 2 4g, Snow stage 2 water/meth