Just enlisted hometown Ventura, ca.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
hadn't in a few years but I need to make a trip !

sorry about ur buddies, that was a bad deal

Last edited:

RBernardi

Reaction score
Yup my two best friends past at the scene, and two others sent to the hospital with alot of broken bones. Our othe good friend has a cabin out there in lucerne valley two mins from the track so we would go out there all the time races or not to hangout. If I wasn't offshore workin on a rig I probably would have been standing right next to them. Did you see it on the news when it happened?

RBernardi

Reaction score
Ya sucks i miss them everyday, but it's life I guess. It sucks to say, but atleast they passed involved in the sport they loved. I'm not sure if you remember the blonde girl at the scene after it happened talking to reporters, but that was my buddy Zack's girlfriend.

Bald-N-Blue

Reaction score
Right on well thanks for the welcoming. It's funny someone actully knows where this place is. Do you ever come back out here?

Funny you say that, I grew up in Camarillo, surfed out by VTA for years. I'd go back if I could afford it, except the last time I was out there and tried driving south on the 101 freeway I ended up spending more time sitting than moving . . . :lookaround:

BTW, Welcome!

RBernardi

Reaction score
The 101 is effed from Johnson dr. all the way to thousand oaks, and also by seaward gets screwed at certain times. I don't understand why being that it is so expensive to live here

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.