Navy Seabee on deck...

Tarheel_6.4L

Reaction score
Found out about this place over on Powerstroke.org and came over to check it out. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and looking forward to hanging out around here.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Welcome and Thanks for your service OP and Seabee08FX4

Thank you sir,

LMAO!!! Sorry I guess I wasn't very detailed with my posts. I'm a BU1 and currently at RTC as a Recruit Division Commander. I left "A" school eleven years ago. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :ford:

LMAO sorry, I had to do that so I figured maybe you were in that boat. RDC's man I dont miss those days lol.. All though I had one really cool 1st class and 2 cool Chiefs and one dick of a 1st class lol. But its the role they got to play to weed the slack ass's out. I bet its fun to be an RDC though lol.

dingleb

Reaction score
Welcome! You know MRC McCarter by chance? He's over your way pushing boots IIRC. He was our MR and NCC for a while when I was in NMCB 5.

Tarheel_6.4L

Reaction score
Welcome! You know MRC McCarter by chance? He's over your way pushing boots IIRC. He was our MR and NCC for a while when I was in NMCB 5.

I don't know him. I was in NMCB 5 from '01-'05 and went to ACB-2 after that. I try to make it my business to meet all Seabee's and everyone who wears a SCW pin up here as an RDC. Being an RDC is a great job but winter time in this area is something I will not miss.

Latest posts

Members online