More advancements

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
As testing continues we end up here, I will keep you all posted on how these turn out. :gun:

F104881571.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Not in the slightest, 6.0L Powerstroke owners will know what these are..

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
New Wires & magnets are good, but new spool valves would be awesome!!! Whaddya got for those?

the spool valve isn't the problem, the wiring and magnets are. But we are working on that too. Don't you worry :clapping:

Wayne

Reaction score
That sounds like great news! Anymore I only trust "new" 6.0 injectors that start with factory reman parts because of lack of new aftermarket components. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks Wayne, appreciate the words of encouragement. I can tell you testing is going well, very well at that. That's what we always recommend as well, but some just cant afford it, but we are making the unaffordable, more affordable. Honestly Its not about the money to us, its about getting the customer a more cost efficient product. I like to send something out and never see it again unless its for an upgrade, that's what we want to see and what we are going to get as an outcome, no matter what it takes.

Stay tuned!

JMart

Reaction score
Thanks Wayne, appreciate the words of encouragement. I can tell you testing is going well, very well at that. That's what we always recommend as well, but some just cant afford it, but we are making the unaffordable, more affordable. Honestly Its not about the money to us, its about getting the customer a more cost efficient product. I like to send something out and never see it again unless its for an upgrade, that's what we want to see and what we are going to get as an outcome, no matter what it takes.

Stay tuned!

I will keep this in mind if I ever need injectors!

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Make sure mat's and my injectors are in your truck before it goes back lol ;)

Latest posts

Members online