Smeding Diesel Single Questions

Kdob199

Reaction score
New to the page here, blew my high side turbo today so i want to go single and smeding diesel has a kit on sale with a S366SXE. my question is will my downpipe fit or do i need a new one? i have a full downpipe-back straight pipe MBRP on stock turbos now.
Thank you in advance!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
dont EVER buy a DAMN thing from those people. you will regret it. buy proven quality from H&S or MPD , not horrible chinese copies from smeding . we sell the quality stuff and package REAL intakes with the kits .

getstroked27

Reaction score
**** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
**** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding. **** Smeding.

that was worth while & professional LOL

getstroked27

Reaction score
If you want a real answer, check your downpipe where it attaches to the rest of the exhaust. Some turbo back kits use the stock style ball and socket connections, some use a slip joint connection. Most aftermarket downpipes for single kits or any kit really uses the stock location ball and socket style. if you have a slip joint, some welding or modification will have to happen. But seriously, do not buy smeding junk. Besides the fact that they are total pieces of **** that blatantly copy designs and reproduce using inferior materials, craftsmanship and hard parts, they have terrible customer service, typically forget to include all the parts in the kits, and basically nothing will fit right. Hope that is a more "professional" and "worth While" response.

**** Smeding.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
If you want a real answer, check your downpipe where it attaches to the rest of the exhaust. Some turbo back kits use the stock style ball and socket connections, some use a slip joint connection. Most aftermarket downpipes for single kits or any kit really uses the stock location ball and socket style. if you have a slip joint, some welding or modification will have to happen. But seriously, do not buy smeding junk. Besides the fact that they are total pieces of **** that blatantly copy designs and reproduce using inferior materials, craftsmanship and hard parts, they have terrible customer service, typically forget to include all the parts in the kits, and basically nothing will fit right. Hope that is a more "professional" and "worth While" response.

**** Smeding.

LOL

08strokin

Reaction score

**** Smeding.

So...... you wouldnt buy anything from Smeding LOL

getstroked27

Reaction score
I have never had a single personal dealing with them, but a lot of my customers have, before they were my customers of course. poor suckers see the low prices and totally forget that low prices gets low quality. So I end up having to break apart kits and send them the parts their kits didn't come with, or even offer, which really just sucks for everyone. Then they just sell it and buy stuff from me. Because our stuff actually works.

Big Green Monster

Reaction score
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but yes I do agree with the consensus on this particular vendor.

I got one of their kits last year with all of the upgrades on the turbo, extra intake tubes, etc, which got the price in the neighborhood of the well known kits out there. When you are buying something these guys roll the red carpet out for you. When your turbo craps out before its got 600 miles on it, good luck getting any sort of assistance from them.

I'll probably be rebuilding this turbo myself with better parts or just swapping it out for a real Borg Warner SX-E turbo instead...

a_moore

Reaction score
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but yes I do agree with the consensus on this particular vendor.

I got one of their kits last year with all of the upgrades on the turbo, extra intake tubes, etc, which got the price in the neighborhood of the well known kits out there. When you are buying something these guys roll the red carpet out for you. When your turbo craps out before its got 600 miles on it, good luck getting any sort of assistance from them.

I'll probably be rebuilding this turbo myself with better parts or just swapping it out for a real Borg Warner SX-E turbo instead...

I swapped mine to a gt4094r. The difference was literally night and day. I am pleased with the single now. Never was before except that you can work on it. Now its maintenance friendly plus runs like the stockers with less backpressure. I don't even need the snow kit now, Temps easily -300f from the other turbo.

Latest posts