RCD 68mm Powermax

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
no need to buy a pedestal..... the two bolts, downpipe, and uppipes hold just fine. You think one bolt is going to make a big difference.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have a new style pedestal in stock for sale I'll let it go for 75 shipped

windrunner408

Reaction score
no need to buy a pedestal..... the two bolts, downpipe, and uppipes hold just fine. You think one bolt is going to make a big difference.

That's what I'm talking about. I would even be willing to bet that provided the turbo was properly placed on the pedastal, that one bolt would keep it there since it has the weight/support of the down pipe and up-pipe. I wouldnt worry about the difference in pedastals IMO.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
You goofy guys and your lack of bolts, haha. My first 05 had one of the first 03 Powermax's on it with 2 bolts, worked like a charm! Haha.:thumbsup:

I have A LOT of the 04.5-07 turbo's ready for modification, I'm just shorter stocked on 03-04's but we do have a few still. I will discuss terms for the 68mm turbo's tomorrow with the boss and see if we can work something out for a group deal for them!:jammin:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Ok,

Started a new thread to stop the derail of Garrett's.

For those interested in getting on the buy in bandwagon, Simply post on the other thread with your information about your truck and we'll get a price together!

Jared

Latest posts

Members online