HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

travisH3

Reaction score
Im in!!! been waiting for MPD's kit but sounds like H&S has got it together. I will be waiting to here about pricing and when they are available for order. Love the fact that the factory down pipe still works which makes returning to stock easy if necessary. One question I have is regarding intake. Im running a afe stage 2 intake, what will be needed to adapt it to the single turbo kit or do we need to fab or purchase a special intake?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Im in!!! been waiting for MPD's kit but sounds like H&S has got it together. I will be waiting to here about pricing and when they are available for order. Love the fact that the factory down pipe still works which makes returning to stock easy if necessary. One question I have is regarding intake. Im running a afe stage 2 intake, what will be needed to adapt it to the single turbo kit or do we need to fab or purchase a special intake?

Hoping to get final pricing done today.... Yes, like I said this kit was engineered to work with the factory down pipe. The factory intake will also work with the provided boot in the kit. I would assume any other intake may just take a boot change at the turbo to work, or it may also work with the boot provided. We tried to make this kit as easy as possible to install (can be done cab on) and work with as many aftermarket components that are already out there.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
This is one of the best things that I have read regrading this. And even more so now that I am going to probably be picking up a 6.fo today.

Incredible work guys, the kit is clean, cleans up the engine bay, and more. Just curious what numbers your kit has seen?

BrodyM13

Reaction score
Y'all better have abunch of these fabbed and ready by the look of things haha. I know I have my credit card sitting on my desk waiting for the word.

travisH3

Reaction score
Hoping to get final pricing done today.... Yes, like I said this kit was engineered to work with the factory down pipe. The factory intake will also work with the provided boot in the kit. I would assume any other intake may just take a boot change at the turbo to work, or it may also work with the boot provided. We tried to make this kit as easy as possible to install (can be done cab on) and work with as many aftermarket components that are already out there.

I think Im sold lol. Thats awesome everything fits. Cant wait to hear on pricing and availabilty. any specs on the charger? is it an s366 im assumming. Also is the single turbo MCC file gonna be included?!?!?!?!? lol I had to ask, or will it be extra?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

so my intake will work great with this kit :)

BrodyM13

Reaction score

Any update on the pricing and availability?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
After going over all the R&D and manufacturing costs, retail pricing on the 6.4 turbo kit is looking like this... Also more information about the system will be on our website shortly, as well as some video. We tried to keep cost's down as much as we could without any compromise in quality and performance. Thanks!!

Retail: Complete system with turbo- $3299.00
Retail: Complete system minus turbo- $1699.00

BrodyM13

Reaction score
After going over all the R&D and manufacturing costs, retail pricing on the 6.4 turbo kit is looking like this... Also more information about the system will be on our website shortly, as well as some video. We tried to keep cost's down as much as we could without any compromise in quality and performance. Thanks!!

How do I get ahold of y'all to order? I can't find a phone number, or email on your site.

travisH3

Reaction score

When will these be available for ordering and is this mcc base file for the single included in that price or is that gonna be extra?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
When will these be available for ordering and is this mcc base file for the single included in that price or is that gonna be extra?

We are hoping to have them ready in the next 2-3 weeks. We will add a base calibration to our website that will be included in the price of the kit for the single turbo system if you already have purchased MCC.