Shocks

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Fox has there own, with a billet tapered mounting bolt rather than the bracket carli uses.
Both are great options

ricg

Reaction score
smokinstroker- can you pm me a price for the 2.0 for an 06 dually with 6" lift. needing just the front.

Thanks

sniper_101

Reaction score
It's a good buy, the quality on the fox factory series is awesome. And having the high mount stabelizer keeps it out of harms way from road debris etc without sacrificing performance. Also keeping the factory look by not having the brackets and dual setup hanging off the front.

Is there a kit to relocate the early style on the tie rod to the 08'~ style?

I've never really looked into it/thought about it until now.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
I have the 2.0 resi on my lifted '99. I love the hell out of them. Went off roading yeaterday. Trails had standing water in them, couldn't see how deep the ruts were, but the suspension soaked up the bumps great. Even for an older, all leaf spring truck, the Fox is a great choice. Very interested in more info on this "high mount" steering stabilizer. Mine is still factory, I hate how low and exposed it is.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I have a few miles on my Fox 2.0 shocks and I feel conifdent that they are the best shocks I have ever bought for a truck. They are super good at soaking up the road bumps and provide a smooth ride.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I have a few miles on my Fox 2.0 shocks and I feel conifdent that they are the best shocks I have ever bought for a truck. They are super good at soaking up the road bumps and provide a smooth ride.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

:thumbup:

some people ask why i push them so much more than others.

3brorce

Reaction score
I got to throw these on before we get in the field. Hopefully they tighten up my steering lol.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Same here....

Just going to throw this up here as I'm slacking on a few pm's and quotes.

I have been dealing with insurance lately due to losing our company truck in an accident (total loss) now have an attorney Etc. So I am a little behind on my messages and prices. All orders that have been paid for are already shipped.

Doing my best to catch up this week, if I missed you I will get back to you by Friday, or feel free to shoot me another message and I'll get on it asap!

Thanks for understanding guys.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Shocks are not going to make it feel a little more planted when cornering at all?

Oh yes cornering and the way the truck handles should change, I was assuming by steering you meant the tightness of the wheel and response of the wheel (better helped by fresh joints and stabelizers)

Latest posts

Members online