6.7 deleted after a year.

Reaction score
If you want a vgt kit we are working on one. But I don't really recommend it with stock rods but if your not crazy it will live I'm sure.

Our kit is utilizing s300 based chargers. I just got back from an 1800 mile round trip grossing 28000 lbs with my truck running the 66 single. Egt's never went over 1050* on the tow tune.

And that trip was through the Appalachian mountains at higher elevation. Never at a loss for power.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
If you want a vgt kit we are working on one. But I don't really recommend it with stock rods but if your not crazy it will live I'm sure.

Our kit is utilizing s300 based chargers. I just got back from an 1800 mile round trip grossing 28000 lbs with my truck running the 66 single. Egt's never went over 1050* on the tow tune.
I always set my tune on high, watch my egt and never go over 70mph max. I don't like having to change tunes around, I usually unhook the h&s. 1 tune for daily driving, towing, get up and go fun. I have always been smooth on the pedal and run traction bars with 35's.

The-Fett

Reaction score

How much power will the single 66 support ? How much more lag time is there with the 66 vs say a vgt charger?

Reaction score
66 with dual fuelers could make nearly 700hp with the right combination. Yes the 66 will have more lag than a vgt but it will also make more power. There is always trade-offs when you look at power/cost/performance.

We can do quick spooling high hp but it isn't cheap.

The-Fett

Reaction score
Understood... In your truck when do you have full boost just wondering. Basically I'm not trying to build full boost near the top like a Honda with a turbo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online