Have a bad Air dog or Fass...need a pump?.....we have the solution for you!

silver6four

Reaction score
ok ive been debating this setup for quite some time..thinking its time to pull the trigger.. my question is and always has been unless i do a fuel bowl ****... what do i do with the factory engine mount fuel filter?? do i change it every time i do the fuel lab filter at the cost of both filters?? that sucks...????? buying 3 filters when i only have 2... catch my drift or am i missing somthing?? also if i do the fuel bowl *** since the factory engine fuel bowl has the internal regulator then how do i set the pressure there?? regulate it at the fuel block *** set up correct?? and its 17psi if i remeber correctly?? ......i think i know things but as the past has proven i dont..lol..hintz why im asking felas..thanks in advanced...

B585Ford

Reaction score
If you ****** the fuel bowl, you will be ******** your regulated return. Since the line will run directly from the LPFP to HPFP, your HPFP will be receiving whatever pressure the regulator on the LPFP is sending out. The return line will be running directly from the cooler (assuming you keep the cooler) to the tank. This is a simple setup that works. I have been running that setup with an Aeromotive LPFP for 2 years without problems. Last I heard, Morgan was no longer making this kit. I am sure he will chime in if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
pulling up a old thread here.

is this still the best option for a lift pump?

or do you offer a different solution?

if this is still the best way to go, do you remember the fittings and parts required to hook this inline? a install kit, is what i'm after. or a list to make my own kit. i have a parker store near that i can source all the necessary fittings and line from if need be. just need to know what to get.

mines starting to hum pretty loudly, and i think i need to start thinking about replacing it before it stops running and strands me.

Black AOD

Reaction score
pulling up a old thread here.

is this still the best option for a lift pump?

or do you offer a different solution?

if this is still the best way to go, do you remember the fittings and parts required to hook this inline? a install kit, is what i'm after. or a list to make my own kit. i have a parker store near that i can source all the necessary fittings and line from if need be. just need to know what to get.

mines starting to hum pretty loudly, and i think i need to start thinking about replacing it before it stops running and strands me.

This and the aermotive lift pump seem to be the two best options anymore

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.