Best headlights

Reaction score
I definitely understand, and that is exactly what I would like to have. We've got projectors in our Fusion and in our Explorer and they both work VERY well. I hop in the truck and it was like jumping in a car without even halogens. After the LED swap, it's much brighter and whiter, but it's lighting up everything. I can barely even notice a change when going to brights because everything is lit up so much, but I also know I am blinding others because of the condition of my lenses. I am just not happy doing that and feel like a jerk because I know I hate it when others do that to me. I'm looking at ordering some OEM Harley edition housings so they will be easier to colormatch the insides. I'll likely be hitting you up for some P/N of the components you like. In the end i'll be around $1k for the upgrade. It's a hard swallow because I don't drive the truck daily, but when I do, it's almost always at night. I know it will be worth it, but I was hoping to find something reasonable for a couple hundred. lol Isn't that the way it works though?

That's the truth! That's exactly what I did. Brand new set of lights and retrofitted them. I was in close to $2k by the time I was done because I did this back in 2011 when my truck was roughly 9 months old. At that time, the pricing was much less appealing than it is today.

Feel free to hit me up whenever you like. I can definitely help out. Looking forward to your build.

kleake

Reaction score
I know you all are talking about a newer truck than mine but are the Halo projector headlights any good? As in light up the rd pretty good? Was looking at a set for my truck but don't know much about them.

https://www.realtruck.com/spec-d-chrome-halo-projector-headlights/R186219P2002Y722MA.html

I don't know anything about this brand, but like what was mentioned above, most of the generics are going to give poor results. They may be better than stock, but in quality and longevity I wouldn't expect much satisfaction.

Latest posts

Members online