Northwest Chapter

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I have noticed a growing number of guys on the board here from Oregon.

We did something in the way of a "chapter" or "club" years back on another site and it worked great, some of the members here may still be a part of it actually.

Thinking about getting something started up again though. Consists of a section of the forum for local guys to chat, ask questions, trade, buy, sell, and go camping. Generally we would meet once or twice a year (more if possible) and enjoy the hell out of it.

Who would be up for something like this? Takes some effort from the member s to get things rolling, but I believe there is a big enough following from Oregon/Washington on here to make it happen.

Who's up for it?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'd be interested Derek! I know of a few local Powerstroke guy's who would be as well!

smokedout250

Reaction score
I'm down... Not a lot if help durning the summer and spring that's my busy season. But winter months I'm always open and ready to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lengelhardt

Reaction score
I'm interested in doing something. I was just thinking about this the other day.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Awesome! If we have enough of a following we can brain storm a name, get some sort of a logo thrown together, and then all plan to meet up at our dyno day here in Aurora, OR as a little kick off GTG. Seems like a decent time to do it!

Hopefully we can recruit a few more guys to chime in soon

Layson

Reaction score
I am always up for a good get-together... it has been a while here locally...

lengelhardt

Reaction score
I just signed up for my classes and my stupid first aid class is on Saturdays so I might not be able to make. Hopefully I don't have class that day.

raptor

Reaction score
Im interested , wish i could come up to your dyno day but I am going to be at Kool April Nights in Redding Ca unless its pouring rain down their

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
i am always up for a time to talk truck. This may be a good way go get people hook on truck pulling also. That's always a good place to meet and have some good times.

uw mitch

Reaction score
I'm in. would like to go to your April event, but have a prior commitment in Seattle .

Mitch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online