Fabricated Unitized Floating Traction Block

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Trevor,
I got a 97 obs with 2 inch rear blocks. Can you make this guy with 2 inch blocks or do I need to go with the weld on style? That being said, does the weld on style weld to the blocks or would you be welding it inboard of the leafs?

Tried emailing and texting you but never heard anything back and sadly I work while y'all are open.

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Got ahold of someone at the shop today. Not sure why no one responded to my emails and why the shop phone rolled straight to voicemail all last week. Order has been placed

Strokersace

Reaction score
I hate reading things like this .... Hope it turns out good
Don't think anything about it. There's not an issue at all. Brettboat knew exactly why the calls rolled to voicemail and no one at the shop answered WELL before 2 days ago. It was informed in his other retarded "pay attention to me" thread that Trevor was out of the country and the guys at the shop are building products.

He's just claiming he didn't to get attention. The guy seriously has a complex.

Jason

Reaction score
Read any of his posts on the nation, and you will see the same thing. He once claimed he had $20k+ into his "build" of 400hp, and still counting as more sht rolled in.

NotStock

Reaction score
Whoa....

We have 3 lines at the shop. If it rolled straight to voicemail then all of our lines were filled up. If you texted that number, dont hold your breath for a text back, its a landline. When customers contact us via a post on here, a PM, an email on our website, and then a message on our phone system all within a short amount of time, it literally exponentially increases the amount of work for us and makes responding to all of our customers extremely hard. Now multiply that by multiple forums, Facebook, Instagram, etc and you get the idea. We work well beyond normal business hours to stay in contact with our customers, stick to deadlines, and to keep our customers happy because we care about your satisfaction.

ncollins64

Reaction score
^^ sounds like you need to get lost and jump off a cliff. Trevor just explained to you how busy he is so why don't you sit back and relax and just wait like we all do. It's business and part of life.

Last edited:

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
As for a timeline since some trolls on this website seem more interested in that than actually giving real input (even though they'll still troll). I sent you a text message (to the 444 number that you've texted me on before) on the 22nd around 8pm along with a corresponding email via the website. I called the shop number the next week (2 or 3 times), it rolled straight over to voicemail every time... Could of been my phone, could have all been busy. I know you were out of the country I think the weekend fallowing my initial POC. But that's fine, as long as I have someone tell me when my stuff will ship (so I can make plans to install it) than I'm happy. Everything else, could care less. Water under the bridge.

But honestly, I have no idea why I'm even writing this because no one will read it and I'll still end up getting bashed.

Last edited:

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks Trevor, not sure what's going on with my email, I appreciate the call. As for why everyone blew this way out of the water, that's beyond me dude. Thanks again man, can't wait to see them.

Hopefully next time we won't have so many issues.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.