Empire's new 6.7 Ford

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Heres pics of the semi blacked out 2004 and all blacked out 2008. The Ford Logo was candy tinted to match the badges, tails, headlights, cab lights, and marker lights. Shes all stock under the hood at the current time.

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Done up in 2004 heres the 04

Ran a HX60 Dual pumps and put down 672 all stock internals

Attachments

• duramaxoutfront4.JPG
    duramaxoutfront4.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 119
  • duramaxoutfront2.JPG
    duramaxoutfront2.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 125

6L strokin

Reaction score
Sorry bud all our trucks are blacked out and have been since 2008. No imitations or ideas were takin from yours. Many will vouch on this.

Don't see why your gettin so defensive then... Dont see where I ever said you copied off me?!? But if you'd like to get technical I'll post up some pics of my murdered out 2003 I had before this one.... Was just stating I liked it and looked kinda like mine... As does most off the the new 6.7s that are tuxedo black so far! Except IMHO I'm not big on the headlights but it's different... Good luck with the buildup & sorry ya misunderstood my op

JMart

Reaction score
Don't see why your gettin so defensive then... Dont see where I ever said you copied off me?!? But if you'd like to get technical I'll post up some pics of my murdered out 2003 I had before this one.... Was just stating I liked it and looked kinda like mine... As does most off the the new 6.7s that are tuxedo black so far! Except IMHO I'm not big on the headlights but it's different... Good luck with the buildup & sorry ya misunderstood my op

Bah, I had a blacked out S-10 in 96 and an F150 in 2000. Even had the old GTS headlight covers on them. LOL

Latest posts

Members online