Industrial compounds?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Im wondering if there is still some sort of limp mode going on. I mean its got .3L of displacment on the 6.4 and now and added turbo and its fully deleted and tuned yet only did 522 at the wheels. Most stock 6.4's will do that with a mild tune, not knocking it I'm sure there are teething issues to be worked out but I would have expected more out of it with the added air. Maybe it doesnt fuel as hard as the 6.4 does.

I hope it works out though.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
It's a solid start. I know the II guys will be able to bring out some more with proper tuning and more time on the rollers. Maybe this is just a towing set :confused: I can't find any other info on it on their site or anything.
Can't complain that they're already shoving a second snail under the hood of these trucks, I'm never opposed to that!

I want to see better pics of the kit!....

::edit:: just had to look a little deeper. They packed it in there for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BPSxCtVV6s&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

co04cobra

Reaction score
NOBODY has any idea what the 6.7s are going to do yet. The 6.4s have proved they can make good power with a tune. This is the tip of an ice berg of stuff yet to come for the 6.7s. Im pretty excited over it. :ford: Why would anybody not want to see the fist set of twins on a 6.7 ?:duh:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
NOBODY has any idea what the 6.7s are going to do yet. The 6.4s have proved they can make good power with a tune. This is the tip of an ice berg of stuff yet to come for the 6.7s. Im pretty excited over it. :ford: Why would anybody not want to see the fist set of twins on a 6.7 ?:duh:

Nobodys saying they dont, just that we were disapointed that it didnt do better being on paper that combo looks better than a 6.4 with a dpf delete tune yet it cant out perform it even with a twin kit.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

the 6.7 doesnt have remotely close to the fuel of a 6.4 . the cp4.2 will only fuel up to 500 before losing rail pressure.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I guess what I was trying to say is that Im confident that there will be remedies for fuel and air problems. I wasnt trying to discredit the 6.4s in anyway. Im a powerstroke fan no matter what happens any and all of them. I just thought that it was exciting to see these type of improvements alreay coming about for the new platform. :thumbup:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I guess what I was trying to say is that Im confident that there will be remedies for fuel and air problems. I wasnt trying to discredit the 6.4s in anyway. Im a powerstroke fan no matter what happens any and all of them. I just thought that it was exciting to see these type of improvements alreay coming about for the new platform. :thumbup:

No doubt thats its a good start, hell we all want to see these things kick some dodge/chevy butt. I'm sure in time fuel mods will come along, I will say these turbo kits came along way faster than they did for the 6.4, also didnt ever think there would be room for anything else under that hood but I guess once the egr system is gone it free's up some room to grow.

Chris

Reaction score
I think its awesome and its great to see II coming out with new products fast. How much hp was a 6.4 at in 08, they werent much past 500 were they?

And Mike is right, the cp4 doesnt have the volume of the 6.4 pump. has anyone seen an lml dmax make as much power as a lmm or lbz yet?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I think its awesome and its great to see II coming out with new products fast. How much hp was a 6.4 at in 08, they werent much past 500 were they?

And Mike is right, the cp4 doesnt have the volume of the 6.4 pump. has anyone seen an lml dmax make as much power as a lmm or lbz yet?

I think the biggest tune for the 6.4 then was the 210 KEM tune.

Latest posts

Members online