mpd budget turbo kit

kystrokin

Reaction score
does anyone have any good reviews of this setup? the turbo on my '11 took a crap today so i need to find something reliable and at a decent price. i like the thought of a single, but im not opposed to a vgt setup. if anyone could help i would appreciate it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
does anyone have any good reviews of this setup? the turbo on my '11 took a crap today so i need to find something reliable and at a decent price. i like the thought of a single, but im not opposed to a vgt setup. if anyone could help i would appreciate it

works just fine, pm me for pricing !!

JHardin83

Reaction score
Just got all my parts for a 15 swap from No Limit today. Mike is a badass dude to deal with and gave me a helluva bundle deal. Hit him up for sure no matter what route you end up going with, vgt/non-vgt. He'll lead you in the right direction for sure. Can't wait to start the install tomorrow, just gotta try and find torque specs for everything!!

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
We've heard nothing but great reviews from these kits! The guys at Leadfoot threw a 363sex budget kit on their 350 and hauled both Rudy's and MPD's truck to Utah for UCC.

Bullet 21

Reaction score
Mine just came in today. I went with the 363SXE and the MPD Piping kit. Waiting on the updated tunes from Mike.

Minzbig

Reaction score
I ordered mine 10 days ago, told me it was shipping out the same day called them today and it miraculously got shipped today.... Ordered the 63mm with ccv and the full d*lete kit. Waiting on updated tuning. It took 2 calls for everything to get the ball moving forward. .... I sure hope the kit is spectacular!!

Bullet 21

Reaction score
I ordered mine on Memorial Day during the sale and it arrived yesterday. I had already purchased everything from Mike and then decided to do the turbo before my stock 2011 took a dump.

Minzbig

Reaction score
Ok, I'm right with you time line wise and mind set wise. No problems with the truck but with 125,000 I figure it's a matter of time.

Bullet 21

Reaction score
Mine is at 82,000....no signs of trouble but don't want any either.

I did get a call from Josh at MPD today...he said one of the boots was manufactured wrong and slipped past the shipping guy. They are sending me the new boots, shipped out today.

Jwright67

Reaction score
How long did it take you to get your kit? im in the same boat right now, said ti would ship last Wednesday and its been over a week and hasn't shipped.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.