BTS customer service ++++++!!!!

TARM

Reaction score
I wish you had a different avatar. Now im never getting to go to sleep tonight... Jerk

Threads like these make me feel like good businesses still exist. Really cool to hear everyones stories

To turned on and excited huh!?!:redspotdance:

TARM

Reaction score
Yes within the first 2 years all freight is on him. Even after 2 years its generally free repair, you just pay shipping.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

That is what he did for me with a trans that had 200K on it since he last built it behind 500-650 the whole time. The only thing he does not cover that I know of is the electronics as he can not do anything to improve or build his own. So if its look all beat up its on your dime. I was more than happy to pay my bill for that. :)

Homesteader

Reaction score
Yes within the first 2 years all freight is on him. Even after 2 years its generally free repair, you just pay shipping.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Does it still apply if you buy it through a vendor? It's tough just trying to get him on the phone to get info and hopefully put in and order.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Does it still apply if you buy it through a vendor? It's tough just trying to get him on the phone to get info and hopefully put in and order.

contact Carry at Ct performance, he is a drop ship vendor for BTS and has great customer service himself

Latest posts

Members online