Anyone Have a SRP1.1 ?

bigjake0524

Reaction score
The SRP1.1 has proven to be a good pump. Have data logs with 350/200's and right around 3ms pulse width and holding right at ~3000ICP with low 40's DC @ WOT. Seems to hold up well. Just my experiences with the pump. And also have several customers with excellent results as well.

alradco

Reaction score
The srp1.1 vs T500 is not an argument I was looking for. I want the srp1.1, just wanted to hear from people using it and make sure there are no issues. The argument I see against it is the price. I know it's a little more money. I just spent a pile of $$$ on a built trans, tuner, and am upgrading things as needed on the truck. At my age I've grown tired of doing things twice. I don't want to ship my old pump, wait a week for it to come back and then install it losing another Saturday. That's two Saturdays down for me instead of playing with my kids.

Is there anything wrong with the srp1.1?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Can you call Joey? No

can you call Gary? Yes

that is why my $ goes to Gary

Wait... what?

I talk to him damn near every day. Phone, email, text message.

I am done talking about pumps haha, the OP will buy what he see's fits his needs best. But i truely hope that no one ever complain about Joeys customer service or trying to get ahold of him, it is absolutely second to none.

Brian at BTS is a very close second at that, but still can be difficult to get ahold of. Whether you like Terminator products or not, the customer service he strives to provide is very damn good.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The srp1.1 vs T500 is not an argument I was looking for. I want the srp1.1, just wanted to hear from people using it and make sure there are no issues. The argument I see against it is the price. I know it's a little more money. I just spent a pile of $$$ on a built trans, tuner, and am upgrading things as needed on the truck. At my age I've grown tired of doing things twice. I don't want to ship my old pump, wait a week for it to come back and then install it losing another Saturday. That's two Saturdays down for me instead of playing with my kids.

Is there anything wrong with the srp1.1?

It seems to be much more durable than the previous version was, Gary has taken some steps in the right direction for sure!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Op the new spr1.1 seems to be doing great although I have no first had experience. I did alot of research and talked to Gary when I was waiting for mine.... I didn't have the time to wait so I got a t500.... And Joey did great for me. Which ever way you go I'm sure you'll be happy good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V-Ref

Reaction score
The SRP1.1 has proven to be a good pump. Have data logs with 350/200's and right around 3ms pulse width and holding right at ~3000ICP with low 40's DC @ WOT. Seems to hold up well. Just my experiences with the pump. And also have several customers with excellent results as well.

Posts with info like this I believe tell the tale best on a HPOPs performance potential.

Longer PW/Higher commanded ICP tuning with a DC% number associated with it.

Be interested in seeing numbers like that for the T1000.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Posts with info like this I believe tell the tale best on a HPOPs performance potential.

Longer PW/Higher commanded ICP tuning with a DC% number associated with it.

Be interested in seeing numbers like that for the T1000.

About 4 more years... Got to give things time man, its only been talked about for 5 years now...

036speed

Reaction score
I ran an SRP1 on my 03 7.3. My stock pump was leaking a lot and at that time, there were not a lot of pump options. This was like 4 years ago.

I loved the pump though. I had a DP, Banks Big Hoss package, intake, exhaust, Valair clutch.... nothing crazy. The truck started and ran very smooth. Wish I installed injectors before I sold it.

The pump also felt very solid and well made. Zero complaints.

Last edited:

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I also talk to Joey almost every day just to BS, he is pretty easy to get a hold of. Only time I have trouble is if he has like 20 or more pumps to do in a day.

97stoker350

Reaction score
i have it and marty told me he was seeing 2500 icp when he scanned it with current mods but i never had anything else but stock. got the best. first.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Have srp1.1 on my 450. Has about 12k on it now. Thought there was an issue but ended up being a sensor issue not the pump. Truck doesn't have anything crazy still in stock injectors. But it tows 3-4 times a week several hundred mile round trips , so im happy with it.

TARM

Reaction score
No issue with DC and 200%. I am running 465/200 that have been worked over with everything Nate could do and it has held ICP fine. I do not have my exact DC% numbers but they were never high enough for me to note.

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
I just got back from a 3000 mile trip, (with an SRP 1.1), and was towing 20,500 lbs combined the whole trip.....nary a whimper, and it runs like a scalded dog.

and yes, I like it a LOT, and wouldn't even think of using anything else, as I wanted all NEW parts in whatever I got, and decided the SRP 1.1 was the best pump for a small HP truck....

I had an SRP 1 on it and upgraded to the newer SRP 1.1, and it has been flawless.....

like the guy previously stated, "It's the last Pump you will have to buy" a "Lifetime Warranty" is hard to beat......

P.S. I have a MT 2500 Scanner, and @ 2500 RPM @ WOT, hot everything-pulling HARD uphill loaded, it'll hold 3000psi @ 38%-40% DC, in Heavy Tow (Ts W/ TW tunes)

I don't know what it would do in Extreme, as I don't need that much oomph.....

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
I'll make some data logs Thursday. I'll be hauling my gooseneck trailer/load combo about ~11,000 lbs..... So probably around 19k gross. I'll post up the screen shots.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.