Injectors in tour 6.0?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
ran a set of 205/50%(perfect street injector,good street manners)
they were a nice injector. my black truck has 225/100% in it now. havent had much street time,due to cant find time to finish the compounds. my blue truck will be geting a slightly modified set of stockers done by me if i ever get the time.

java

Reaction score
I ran EDE 185 8 hole injectors and loved them, they got hot with a factory 03 turbo though. That was with a banks intercooler and water/meth. Now I have Warren 190/100s and an EDE ssx turbo waiting to be installed.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Have not had any issues with warren injectors, we are the largest distributor. Ran 225 150s in my DD for a few months no issues. I'll be running 275 150 conventionals then 300 hybrids Warren of course in the race truck.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Warren injectors are nice, i sell Warren, Full Force and RCD. I leave it up to the customer to decide what they want as far as brand. I give good deals on all.

We will be running a CompR62 with a set of Warren 175/100's in one of our shop trucks, and most likely a set of RCD 225's or something along those lines in our other shop truck with a tow compounds set-up.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
RCD 180/75%'s in an 05 had 9k on em when I sold truck, ran PERFECT with a 64mm nonvgt. Also had RCD 155's in an 05 manual truck with 23k on em when we sold it, perfect with a modded 03 charger.

Jared

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
For the record, RCD is the only injector company that i know of right now that gives full flow bench results with each set of injectors they sell. Awesome piece of mind knowing you are getting what is being ordered.

If you want any RCD injectors PM me and ill take care of you if you arent hooked up with them.

Reaction score
So i think i made up my mind after da lot of thinking. 190s/75% to run with my pmax as my daily driver. gona have to get with matt@gearhead to get me a program for it.

01PSD

Reaction score
You can always upgrade turbos I suppose :D I was just saying that if you really wanna clean them up.. it's possible

AllanB

Reaction score
Running Casserly 190's 100% with a64/70 non vgt. Still preetty Smokey. Going to get them tuned back some just to keep EGTs down. The EGTs are ok with daily driving and are bareable T WOT. Also have Banks.intercooler.

dp42

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You can always upgrade turbos I suppose :D I was just saying that if you really wanna clean them up.. it's possible

You dont understand the concept of cleaning up the fuel. Its not done by turning them down to nothing. Your gonna fire back with alls you said was it was possible, well if you really had the grasp of the concept youd of never said it to begin with. Cheers:toast:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.