Anyone Have a SRP1.1 ?

alradco

Reaction score
Just looking for some feedback with those running a SRP1.1. I need to get a new pump, mine is leaking. Truck has a few mods, built trans, dp tuner, exhaust. About to do an intercooler.
I pull a few different toys ranging from 6,000 lbs to occasionally 18,000 lbs.

Not looking to make any crazy numbers, no racing. Just want a good tow vehicle that I can have some fun with in the dunes, etc. Input would be appreciated.

Peter

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
PM me if you need pricing on a T500.

We sell lots of them, the failure rate is extremely extremely low, and they seem to run up to 200% nozzles relatively easy. We have some hard data if your interested in that.

Best value on the market as far as medium oil goes.

Beanhead

Reaction score
Yes I Do! 4k miles on it and climbing no probs what so ever. Great pump and great service from stealth.I have almost the same set up as you do,and tow around the same weight.

Life time warranty also.

Last edited:

PSDEng

Reaction score
If I was you id do a t500

What he said. A t500 is under half the price. I'm running one with 250/200s and it feeds them fine

PM me if you need pricing on a T500.

We sell lots of them, the failure rate is extremely extremely low, and they seem to run up to 200% nozzles relatively easy. We have some hard data if your interested in that.

Best value on the market as far as medium oil goes.

Sheesh guys this is some great reading on the SRP1.1....at least Derek offered up some reasonable data to try and persuade the OP otherwise :doh:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
typical nut swingers...

Get the SRP1.1... Twice the pump of the shimmed over T500.

Lifetime warranty is just the icing on the cake.

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Both good pumps. My choice was the SRP1 but I did my research.. Lifetime warranty is very hard to beat and Gary has always been top notch to me.

TARM

Reaction score
I have one and no issues. Mine has the update but not the billet shaft. over 50K on it never an issue.

patrickke

Reaction score
Like a few have said I would get an SRP 1.1 as you can actually grow into it and will not need to upgrade (unless you go completely competition)

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Joe if you know so much about pumps why aren't you building them?... Srp1 seems to be a good pump. After the first batch I will never run one. If the op is staying with stock I injectors he could save money by going the t500 route and I bet you he wouldn't notice a difference in performance.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Joe if you know so much about pumps why aren't you building them?... Srp1 seems to be a good pump. After the first batch I will never run one. If the op is staying with stock I injectors he could save money by going the t500 route and I bet you he wouldn't notice a difference in performance.

Go let Joey have his way again with you...

If he is staying with stock injectors leave the HPOP alone...

powerSmokin

Reaction score
T500 is good and is what I run with my 225/100's, but if you have the cash nothing wrong with getting a srp1.1. Call up both guys and pick their brains if you are super curious.

Swaan

Reaction score
I got the srp1.1. Love it!!!!! Great pump no problems. If you want a brand new pump not a reman. Go srp1.1. Last pump you will ever have to buy.

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
The srp 1.1 is well worth the little extra money, but like CSIPSD said if you have stock injectors why spend the money on that when you can run a stock one and have no problems.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The srp 1.1 is well worth the little extra money, but like CSIPSD said if you have stock injectors why spend the money on that when you can run a stock one and have no problems.

It is approaching double the price isn't it? Last I heard with the new limited lifetime i thought it was nearing $900

Latest posts

Members online