BTS customer service ++++++!!!!

liquidlounge

Reaction score
So, I pull into Lead Hill AR Friday at 4:00 PM (for a boys weekend on Bull Shoals Lake). As I'm heading to the state park boat ramp, I pull into BTS just wanting to buy some Schaffers trans fluid for a trans fluid change. I mention to one of the guys I have a small leak, and I mean small, wondering if its the pan gasket or drain plug gasket so I would pick up those also if needed. Next thing I know, Brian and one of his guys are under the truck diagnosing the leak. They tell me they want to pull the trans as the leak is at the base of dip stick tube. I said I have to launch my boat and maybe I'll do it next time I'm down. Brian grabs some keys to a 6.0 and tells me to go launch my boat and they will have it done by 5:00! Sure enough, I launch my boat and come back and they are just buttoning up my truck. The price? O.OO.
These guys really treat you like gold if you have one of their trans. My trans is at least 3 yrs old and they didn't even ask. I totally respect Brian as he has a pretty big operation now and he has no qualms about still sliding under a truck. Anyway, just thought I would share this experience. I just don't think you are going to do better.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
as crazy as this sounds.... thats pretty much just a normal day in the life of Brian Thompson haha.

I hear stories like this weekly, which is downright awesome. I wouldnt buy e4 or 4r transmission parts anywhere else, ever.

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
I've had one for over a year, and all I do is tow with it, it don't GO anywhere unless it's heavy, and there's NO way I would have anything else, PERIOD.

TARM

Reaction score
I wish they did other trans just so I could have them building trans for everything I drive. The service IMO is actually better than the trans as even the best parts break but not so with their service and support.

under construction

Reaction score
He has done the same for me in the past and even bought me and the guys lunch while we were there. his trans is the single best investment I made for the truck. He is a great guy with a great product and has the single best customer service of any company that I have ever delt with.

01PSD

Reaction score
What kind of warranty do they offer?

Thought it doesn't seem to matter because most get covered regardless :D

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
thats just brian being brian!!! he is top notch for sure... ill never buy parts for a 4r anywhere else.... bts all the way... ive had the same experience.

Latest posts

Members online