Crower rollers

TARM

Reaction score
I think Jason AKA HotRodTractor has run mechanical roller before but did not think they were crowers though.

Reaction score
I have looked into harland sharp and wipeout too but i was going through the crower website last night and i saw that they also offer them for the 7.3 for a fairly reasonable price. Just wanted to know if anyone has run them

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I ran solid roller lifters and roller rockers with a custom high pressure valve spring setup - I would do something similar again for a competition motor. It takes a little machine work but you can make some very nice high quality solid lifter components from other engines fit into the 7.3 block - the popular choice right now by the mechanical crowd is a particular lifter built by Jesel for what ever reason - probably one guy did it and they all copied. I am not sure that I would run the Harland Sharp rockers again (WOE) - but I would find/source some that I would feel comfortable running. When converting over to mechanical you have a TON more room to work with... I would probably look at some shaft mounted rockers instead of individual pedestal mounted ones.

Good luck and get ready to fab and make fit pretty much everything.

Latest posts

Members online