6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

harrelljr99

Reaction score
I know I know. Big trucks ain’t for everybody....but I sure like it! You’re truck ain’t for me, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

You ain’t hurt my feelings they were destroyed years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
I know I know. Big trucks ain’t for everybody....but I sure like it! You’re truck ain’t for me, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

same here LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score

to be dead honest man, I 100% DO NOT like how low profile this tire size is on these 22x12 wheels. I really would prefer a 35" tall or 325/50 tire at minimum but when I lowered this truck to fit in my garage, I screwed myself into a 33 or 34" tall tire MAX. Which really sucks, especially on load rating. I could have gone down to a 20" wheel on a 33" tall tire which looks a lot better IMO but I got such a stupid good deal on these SF 22X12 wheels, I went with saving a lot of money on nice forged wheels versus going with a size ratio that I knew I liked better :doh:

I do still like this setup a lot though. To each their own.

There are a lot of places your truck can go off road that mine sure wouldn't make it through! The again, I set mine up to drive nicely and tow trailers around on the road, not go trekking around off-road.

harrelljr99

Reaction score
to be dead honest man, I 100% DO NOT like how low profile this tire size is on these 22x12 wheels. I really would prefer a 35" tall or 325/50 tire at minimum but when I lowered this truck to fit in my garage, I screwed myself into a 33 or 34" tall tire MAX. Which really sucks, especially on load rating. I could have gone down to a 20" wheel on a 33" tall tire which looks a lot better IMO but I got such a stupid good deal on these SF 22X12 wheels, I went with saving a lot of money on nice forged wheels versus going with a size ratio that I knew I liked better :doh:

I do still like this setup a lot though. To each their own.

There are a lot of places your truck can go off road that mine sure wouldn't make it through! The again, I set mine up to drive nicely and tow trailers around on the road, not go trekking around off-road.

I enjoy following your progress continue to keep us informed.

Are still planning on installing that 10mm stroker; Have you considered pairing it with the 66/68 from Midwest? I know it is relatively new I would love to hear from some feedback from anyone who’s installed one. You heard anything from anyone??

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm planning on some form of a 63/66 VGT drop in. I may or may not do a 10mm. I still need this truck to lose weight first! I Have everything to do it now, just need to find time to do it.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Looks nice! but the real question is, you don't have any snow on the ground????

We got a tiny bit last night but that's it right now. Apparently we have a bunch coming in Sunday I guess? Stock wheels will probably go back on this weekend.