Bye Bye EZ Lynk

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
The fact that all this is in the news more than the sex and human trafficking that’s going on right now is sad as ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
This will be an interesting fight to watch as the articles I have read stated that EZ has refused tp cooperate with the EPA regarding their investigation.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
there are mutliple facets to what and how they operate. it will be interesting to see what and if anything can happen to a company that simply makes a device that vies and logs thru OBD2 port.

Gary

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the EPA is self-funded, that means all their operating funds and payroll comes from fines and fees.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the EPA is self-funded, that means all their operating funds and payroll comes from fines and fees.

Well, sort of. They get a lot of Gov't funding too BUT They lost 2.4 BILLION dollars of government funding during Trumps Presidency and that Hurt them a lot.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

like andrew said, the funding depends on the administration. they will be much healthier with dementia boy in office.

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
So they went after NL even though they were not the manufacturer of these products?
Wow…

Latest posts

Members online