• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Grille, tail lights, LED headlights and steps for sale!

03ranger30

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of the stuff I had for my front end conversion and some other parts I had laying around. Recently bought a Focus ST so my attention has been switched to that.

2005-2007 grille: 8/10 condition. Needs cleaned and some of the chrome on the top that is covered by the hood is starting to peel. Again, bought this with intentions of doing the conversion but never got around to it. Price - $110+shipping
IMG_2516_zpsmsmwzpyo.jpg

2003 tails: 9/10 condition. No major scuffs or anything like that. Show a little age as they are 13 years old. Took them off when I bought the newer style lights. Price - $50+shipping
IMG_2518_zpsntglra0e.jpg

2008 tails: 9/10 condition. Lights are in great shape and come with LED reverse lights and the adapters for the reverse lights if you want to put them in a '99-'07 truck. Price - $75 + shipping
IMG_2524_zpsups8mswq.jpg

Side steps: 7/10 condition. Could used cleaned and have a slight dent in the bottom where I assume the previous owner hit them (I never did). Prefer pick up for these as shipping is quite expensive for these things. Price - $100.
IMG_2530_zpse8k8fyp4.jpg

LED headlights: Also bought these in preparation for the front end conversion but lost interest in it. They are H13 and from what I am told they work quite well (I never used them). Price - $100 + shipping.
IMG_2531_zpskfvt6uja.jpg

IMG_2532_zpsduv0e4ik.jpg

Prices are negotiable. Don't hesitate to PM if you are interested.

sno-x139

Reaction score
They look like mine which are 6000k I believe. They match my rigids about perfect

Latest posts

Members online