What have you done to your powerstroke today?

mandkole

Reaction score
Discovered a weird oil leak on the pass side of engine. Realized that the oil fill extension pipe was loose and the oil ran to the low spot at back of valve cover. But, the oil didn't stop leaking-- most of the valve cover bolts on the bottom (next to the hvac plenum where theres tons of room) were loose.

Ive not had to pull the valve covers on a PSD for at least 5 years, and have never had the covers off this truck since owning it (2 yrs now). Have already discovered that working on this one will be more of a PIA than the OBS. Ive become a big pussy.. LOL

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
DSC_2851_zpskp4f3dtm.jpg

finally got the daily set (left). my tire guy off today, so tomorrow ill be able to get em mounted up. still waiting on the stt pros for the right set. might just end up selling em cause been debating on going multipiece for my 14 wide setup.

duddy

Reaction score
Got pissed off at it. Locked the shop up and walked away.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1441484307859.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1441484307859.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95

6speedsd

Reaction score
That cap didn't come with a motorcraft filter. If it did, you need to find a new shop.

What's the turbo? Looks like KC...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kwelch08

Reaction score
You're right that's not the oil filter cap I put on. I should've paid better attention to it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
How are you liking it? I have his 1.5....love the thing.
Almost went with stage 2, but decided on the latter since I tow most of the time....and didn't want the over the top whistle either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kwelch08

Reaction score
I haven't gotten to drive it or anything yet. They put it in to hear it and everything while waiting for my new injectors to come in. Going with 190/30
The whistle is loud and I tow a 33ft fifth wheel from job to job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Reloaded tune, and something happened in the process.... Headed to dealer get reflashed since anti theft locked me out....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Yes, tried the jumper... Disconnected batteries, touched cables together, left disconnected about 10-15 min...

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Dealer had trouble getting into the system but finally got the pats disabled... Tried to reload tune and same thing again... Now gotta wait till tmoro, recon I should return it to stock and then try to reload?

Latest posts

Members online