2016 6.7 D eleted and tuned issue.

NJPlati

Reaction score
Just installed a no limit stage 2 intake, SCT X4 punch it tunes, Full no limit EGR ******, and a 4inch *** ****** pipe (for now). Refilled the coolant systems, got the air out. Took it for a spin, if I drive softly it's fine, if I step on it I get a screeching sound. I even have a video, any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Exhaust leak, check and make sur the block off plate on the manifold is tight. If it is, get a mirror back behind the motor and see if any of the rear exhaust manifold to head studs are broken. It is typicalky the back top one that breaks. But seeing as you just did mods, id look at what you did first.

NJPlati

Reaction score
Exhaust leak, check and make sur the block off plate on the manifold is tight. If it is, get a mirror back behind the motor and see if any of the rear exhaust manifold to head studs are broken. It is typicalky the back top one that breaks. But seeing as you just did mods, id look at what you did first.

Took off the block off plate with the sensor in it, for now, and reinstalled it.. now the problem is gone. Thanks bud

Latest posts

Members online