Borg Warner S362SXE

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys. I ended up going with I r a t e s T4 Kit and the 62mm SXE w/ the .83AR.

Sorry Charlie wouldve ordered from you guys but couldnt beat the black friday $1700 for the T4 Kit/charger combo with the .83!

Excited to give it a try.

On another note I will be selling a Powermax w/ billet wheel (25k on it) if anyone is interested.. :rockon:

cRaZy8

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys. I ended up going with I r a t e s T4 Kit and the 62mm SXE w/ the .83AR.

Sorry Charlie wouldve ordered from you guys but couldnt beat the black friday $1700 for the T4 Kit/charger combo with the .83!

Excited to give it a try.

On another note I will be selling a Powermax w/ billet wheel (25k on it) if anyone is interested.. :rockon:

I have that same kit.
The drain tube sucks.
Its a huge PIA to line up.
I ended up making my own drain line.
When you get fed up with yours, ping me and Ill show you what I used.

Reaction score
I'm curious. Please share.

Just finished install and yes the drain line was a pain to line up for sure. Managed to get it just took some finicking around, just a super hard awkward area to get at. Ended up loosening the pedestal to give it some play to line it up and eventually got it. Making a flexible hose and routing it that way would definitely be a lot easier and could save time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cRaZy8

Reaction score
I'm curious. Please share.

The drain tube is a pre formed hard line.
It has a slight 45* bend in the middle.
-10 fitting on top and bottom, top threads into supplied turbo drain, bottom threads into supplied 90* HPOP oil return port.
The combo of the angle of the turbo, 90* return on bottom, and the 45* kink, makes it a huge PITA to get lined up.
Down right frustrating.
Not to mention there is no 1" wrench in existence that reaches both ends of the 45* pipe- that includes a 12pt crows ft, standard crows ft, and a myriad of cut down and bent 1" wrenches.

I ended up making my own out of sleeved pushlok hose and some -10 hose fittings. It now literally takes 1min to install the drain, with the turbo fully bolted into place.

Latest posts

Members online