• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 6.4 Engine for sale

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yep.. id take a stock 6.7 ford over a tuned and dereeted 6.7 chummings any day..

live life full throttle

My Cummins was effortless as well. So to each their own.

Both 6.7 dodges and fords in the configurations I want are still out of my price range, even if I sell my current truck. Even if I did get something else, there’s still the unknown about components on the truck: driveline, trans, axles, etc.

Whereas on my current rig, I’ve already been through all that and there’s no wondering. I’m enjoying my truck just the way it is and continue to use it daily in some fashion or another. If the engine sells, then I swap. If not, no biggy! Lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My Cummins was effortless as well. So to each their own.

Both 6.7 dodges and fords in the configurations I want are still out of my price range, even if I sell my current truck. Even if I did get something else, there’s still the unknown about components on the truck: driveline, trans, axles, etc.

Whereas on my current rig, I’ve already been through all that and there’s no wondering. I’m enjoying my truck just the way it is and continue to use it daily in some fashion or another. If the engine sells, then I swap. If not, no biggy! Lol
I don't think there is a comparison to me. But like you said. To each their own. Im sure my towing style doesn't match yours..

I hear ya about it selling or not though.

live life full throttle

Petro

Reaction score
Not sure why it would be making such bad mileage. All of my tuned and ******d 6.4's always made upper teens. Have you tried different tunes?

Strokersace

Reaction score
Not sure why it would be making such bad mileage. All of my tuned and ******d 6.4's always made upper teens. Have you tried different tunes?

Were your pickups 4.10 gears on 31” tires?

Stock Dually size tires don’t help. But I’m not going bigger either. Plan to do a 3.73 swap at some point. My Dad’s 2010 that I built an engine for a couple years before mine gets 3+ mpg better than mine. But he’s 3.55s and 35s.

Petro

Reaction score
Were your pickups 4.10 gears on 31” tires?

Stock Dually size tires don’t help. But I’m not going bigger either. Plan to do a 3.73 swap at some point. My Dad’s 2010 that I built an engine for a couple years before mine gets 3+ mpg better than mine. But he’s 3.55s and 35s.

I believe mine were probably 3.73's and 3.55's which definitely helped but I still think you should be doing better. Should at least get middle teens when driving it normal.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Haven’t bumped this in a while as we’ve been moving into our new house.

Now that we’re settling in, I can have the truck down for a while if someone buys the engine.

co04cobra

Reaction score
No matter what I swap, I’d have to sell my current setup! Lol. If a 6.7 psd and 6R swap was fairly simplistic, I’d consider it!

I have the truck itself setup exactly how I want it. And it’s. Or worth much from a resale perspective. Otherwise I’d sell it and buy a 6.7 Ford. But they’re still holding value extremely well!

I had a 6.7 Cummins years back and loved how it pulled. It had solid power and it got much better fuel economy!!

I’m not 100% sure how much you’d have in 6.7 C swap, but I think I could swap a 6.7 psd in for very similar numbers.

Food for thought and free bump :pint:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Sell the motor without turbos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I would. Will send you a PM.

I’m not 100% sure how much you’d have in 6.7 C swap, but I think I could swap a 6.7 psd in for very similar numbers.

Food for thought and free bump :pint:

I would definitely entertain the idea if it was simplistic enough!

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Hopefully your budget, and compounds can do it all. Tow, race , clean/efficient as hell daily, whatever you need.

Skip injectors and built motor then.

Bottom line is set it up how you want , I say just keep it a powerstroke.

Hell, buy my motor with 5k miles on it. I'll do the built motor and compounds on mine

Latest posts

Members online