Cargo light won't stay on

Pmac21

Reaction score
Ok so a little background first. I have an 08 ccsb 250 with retro solutions cree cargo lights. I noticed this past weekend that when I hit the unlock button on my remote they didn't come on. So I opened the door and still nothing. I tried it again while standing behind the cab and that's when I noticed they would come on for a split second when I opened the door but then they would go right back off. I got the same result while turning on the interior/cargo lights with the switch inside the cab. I checked the bulbs and connections and they look fine to me. What could cause this? I know they are getting power because they come on for a second.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
IMHO, buy a different brand. I had bulb issues and every time it was a "leaking head light housing", regardless of vehicle. I had balast that would fail to light but again it was something wrong w/ my wiring. I switched to ebay units and none of them have given me a problem.
My experiences on 2 vehicles plus a set of fog lights tells me they may have a source issue. They were nice when they worked but I removed all and sold mine cheap.

Latest posts

Members online