Installing amp steps

punkrockford

Reaction score
I cant find the damn white wire to save my ass
any one have any ideas to help me find it. i ogt the yellow for the passenger rear and thats the only one i have for sure found. checking each one with a meter and am not getting the right signals?

jdgleason

Reaction score
If you follow the loom forward, there is another loom that shoots off to the right. You'll find the other white wire in there.

quzejeny.jpg

JrStroker

Reaction score
The white wire is in a wire loom behind the passenger kicker panel. The loom is going to the door it seems. I had to cut the loom open to get access to it. All the other wires are in the tray. May have to look but they are there.

punkrockford

Reaction score
I found them. The white wire was not very white. when i broke out the ohm meter i was able to check all the doors and found them. just took some time and when i walked away for a few minutes and went back to it i found it pretty quick. i think sometimes you just need to walk away for a sec and give your brain something else to think about for a minute...lol

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Can anyone post where the yellow and black front door wire is on a 07? Says it's right above the ebrake assembly goin into the door but there's no room to do anything in there