6" LED Fog Lights/ 24" LED Light Bar Installed!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Bought myself some new toys seeing its getting dark at 5pm now... what better reason for new lights!

Light bar is from a company local to me called StrobesNMore. Theyre a small company in RI with awesome people owning/working there and really appreciate every order placed with them. I literally bought atleast $20k worth of aux. lighting from them over the years for myself, and the company, with maybe two times something wasn't in stock. Figured I'd try their new line of light bars seeing the price was right! Heres a link to their light bars/site: http://www.strobesnmore.com/Flood-Scene-Spot.html

Made some brackets so the bar sits just below the 3rd brake light, but cant be seen in the cab when looking at my rear view mirror. Gonna try to get some night shots this weekend, but its supposed to storm pretty good here the next 48 hours so we'll see.

And the fog lights are from superbrightleds.com. Don't know much about them, this is my first order. We'll see how they hold up!

Last edited:

noopS

Reaction score
look awesome! i just checked out there site. 44"bar for $200!!!!! im definitely going to buy one when i can find a place to mount it :thumbsup:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Their in house brand is quality stuff and has held up very well (strobe systems, other LED lights ect...) so this bar should be right up there with the rest of it.

83f350

Reaction score
they looked very nice and like quality stuff from there sight, and its good to hear they actually are from someone whos had them. I think theres gonna be at least 1 44in bar coming home with me and my buddy when we go haha

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Haha... as an extra added bonus, last time I went in person to pick up some goodies there was a smoooooookin hot brunette secretary there! This was prob 15 months ago though... if for no other reason Id buy their products just to keep her employed to go visit! LOL

Joshbaker

Reaction score
MAn your light bar setup is just about the exact setup im going to be running but only difference is i need to mount a directional beacon above it.

Dave

Reaction score
Im gonna have to keep an eye on this. Whos the manufacturer? Ive bought from this site before. Excellent service

noopS

Reaction score
bit the bullet too, my 44" bar from strobes n more should be here in about a week. see how much distance down the road i get out of it. 2 PIAA 520 spots dont light the ditch up enough. we'll see if i make a bracket to run all the lights after i try it out.

i would definitely buy from them again, especially if they make a SPOT version and just stack them.

customer service was awesome, had a issue with my billing address in correlation with shipping address and they called me right away. every time i called back i was taken care off.

i also noticed that compared to the other inexpensive light bars out there these have better/longer warranty :toast:

how do you like the lights?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
thats great to hear you ended up getting a bar from them and theyve shown you too their great customer service. your gonna love it! this is the first bar i had and i cant believe how much light it puts out... nevermind that 44" you picked up!

sorry for the delay, once everything stopped storming ive been super busy at work. i can say they are fantastic and i'm 100% happy with the bar. i'm going to make it a point tomorrow night to get some pictures of it, but its amazing how much light this thing puts out.

on a side note too, the fog lights from superbrightleds.com are also fantastic! waaaayy brighter than the Hella Black Magic's I had before. 100% happy with them and wish I had done both the light bar and fog lights years ago and I'm gonna get some pics of these also tomm night.

i had 2 of the smaller led bars from strobes n more too, think they are 8" or so, and i'm going to see if i can mount those too somewhere out back and wire them into the factory reverse lights.

Last edited:

noopS

Reaction score
i cant wait to try it out. those fogs look like they would be bright, i was checking out superbrightleds.com also. i bought my PIAAs before LED bars were even popularly known about. should have upgraded sooner considering all the night driving it do lol.

your box/headache rack and light setup is a future purchase. small dome light isnt bright enough to do anything at night

CT9AIX

Reaction score
yeah the fogs are def bright for sure. I was in the same boat as you, got all my lights while ago before all these leds are out/reasonably priced ect... biggest reason for me is all the driving I do all over the country, lots of back roads in the middle of no where kinda places where the more light the better.

why thank you for admiring my box!!! LOLLOLLOL

it sits up higher than usual due to a 40 gallon aux tank under it. I had to space the box up to clear the vent on top of the tank.

smcox1

Reaction score
I really like the fogs. What ones are they? Because they look like they are black except where each led is at and I couldn't find any like that on the website.

Latest posts

Members online