Aaron Scott in Mukwonago WI

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Does anyone know him ? He owes us a set of cylinder heads or 1100 dollars. He made a claim with ebay trying to say he never received them while both the 3rd party company we use and also the actual terminal and freight company that shipped them sent us delivery confirmation as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

We have tried to contact him through the phone number we have, email & also ebay.

He is 22 If that means anything

Last edited:

spongebob915

Reaction score
That is one bad thing about eBay. If they complain eBay will give them their money back and and take it out of your account .

Last edited:

Zmann

Reaction score
that happened to trevor at PMF dude filed a no show claim and there were pics of the stuff on his truck
Trevor put up the delivery proof and got reimbursed for 1 of the items something was up with the paperwork on the other item and I don't recall how that panned out ?

I will say pay the extra for signature required and not just any signature the signature of the recipient

but go after paypal and find friends of this dude who aren't liars If I knew someone who did this I would totally spill the beans if you contacted Me Whats his user name ?

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Scotto1991 ebay

I understand shipping delays wrong parts mix up the etc what to go as far as saying you never received it when there's proof really makes my blood boil. Ebay will do anything the buyer says for the seller has an issue It gets dragged out

Last edited:

ToMang07

Reaction score
Yeah, I quit selling on ebay when I got screwed out of $150 because international shipping couldn't confirm it was delivered.

Zmann

Reaction score
umm

why didn't u just quit shipping international ?

LOL

I don't sell chit just to avoid all drama

Zmann

Reaction score
HA !
good plan

the last thing I was thinking of selling i said fark it and gave it to the guy if he paid shipping then i said fark that and i paid the shipping LOL cost Me 14 bucks to give away a 20 dollar item

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
buyer contacted me today, story I got was he was out of town for 2 weeks with work and did not get any messages until today. He paid today. So I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
HA !
good plan

the last thing I was thinking of selling i said fark it and gave it to the guy if he paid shipping then i said fark that and i paid the shipping LOL cost Me 14 bucks to give away a 20 dollar item

Next time you are thinking this way about a part, shoot me a PM :demon:

Latest posts

Members online