Is there a timeout here on making a post or thread!?

jimmystoys

Reaction score
This has happened to me before here. When I'm creating a thread or replying, it times out. I have to sign back in!? Very frustrating! Some threads or replies take time to make up, some require research as your making them. Nothing more frustrating than hitting 'go advanced' or 'preview post' when all your screen is clear and PSA is asking me to sign back in! Need help, whats up with that??

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
Never had that happen, but I checked the box that says stay signed in. I never have to sign back in.

Zmann

Reaction score
how long does it take you to reply to or create a post ? a couple of days ?

:D:D

jimmystoys

Reaction score
No lol. 15-20min...maybe if there's some stats I have to dig up. Doesn't always happen, just when I seem to have to really look for some info to back up my reply. I belong to lots of forums and this one, whether I chime in or not, at times, not always that's what I don't get kicks me off. I'm still viewing PSA but have to log back in using username and password......and have lost my post to a thread before I sent it. Hope that makes sense.:fustrate:

pog

Reaction score
Just copy it all. Then if it boots you out just hit paste. LOL

jngreen

Reaction score
Log in using the box at the top right side of the page instead of the center, and check the box that says keep me logged in. That's what I do on my phone anyway. Then the only time I have to worry about my password is when it's time to change it.