• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F250 ECSB 6 Speed 64K miles

CAT35niner

Reaction score
2008 Ford F-250 XLT 6.4 Diesel 6Spd Manual
Mileage 64,169

Ingot Silver Metallic Extended Cab Short Bed

Engine/Driveline & Accessories
Balanced Bottom End
Bored .020” over pistons delipped and coated. No valve reliefs
Stock Heads
Elite LPOP Gears
Elite High Power Turbos-Stock Appearing VGT
Elite Diesel Dual Fueler
Elite Fuel Bowl ******
60% Injectors Flowed and Balanced By RCD
Rudys Ported Fuel Rails
Elite Diesel Fuel Cooler
FueLab Velocity 200
GoGo Ported Intake Manifold
GoGo Stage 2 Pushrods
GoGo Stage 1 Valvesprings
Point Zero Fab Coolant Tube and Fitting/Hose for Heater
Point Zero CAI
6.0 Manifolds With Elite Up-Pipes with Seconday Wastegate to Atmosphere
MPD Oil Cooler ******
Varna EP4 Pre-Lube Pump
RCD Aluminum Oil Pan
Dirty Diesel Coolant Tank
TPP Turbo Blankets
Mishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Intercooler
Sinister Coolant Filter
South Bend Dual Disc Super Street 850 Clutch
South Bend Slave Cylinder Kit
Brand New Reman ZF6 Transmission
Midwest Trans Short Throw Shifter
Battery Relocation to the bed

Exterior Accessories
Custom Dual 5” Over The Axle Dump Exhaust with 6” Silver Carbon Fiber Tips
22x10.5 BMF Novakanes Death Metal Finish
325/50R22 Hankook Dynapro ATM’s
AMP Powersteps
Tinted Windows 5% over the factory tint, 20% on the front windows, and a 5% window strip
Cervini Cowl Hood
Access low profile tonneau cover
Recon Cab lights, Taillights, and Mirror lenses
PTM Headlights with Retro Solutions 6K Hids
PTM Logos
Carriage Works Bumper Grille

Interior Accessories
Dashdaq Screen for gauges
3 Isspro Performax Series Gauges
Pioneer AVIC-Z150BH Nav Unit
Memphis Auto Coaxial 5x7 Speakers
JL Audio Amp 4/400
Katskinz Black Leather w/ Black Suede and silver stitching replacement seat covers
Front Seats have been upgraded to heated with the kit from Katskinz
Rear seat is Black Vinyl w/ Black Suede
Black Suede Headliner w/ no sunvisors
Black Lariat Center console w/ rear cup holders
Gloss Black Harley front cup holder section of the console
OEM black carpet
OEM Charcoal side seat panels
OEM Charcoal lower kick panels
OEM Charcoal rear pillar panels
Eaton 18 Spd Shift knob
Both Boost Regulators are located inside the center console with the vents out by the 4x4 shifter

Suspension
OUO Short Gusset Traction Bars
OUO Front Truss/ Steering Stabilzer/ Diff Cover
OUO Rear Diff Cover
RCD Front 4 Link
BDS 2” front coil spacers
PMF 5” Rear block
PMF Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
PMF Draglink
PMF Trac Bar
Bilstein 5100 series shocks all around

Ive decided its time to sell my 6.4. I could really use the money to help my dad out with bills and pay my school loan off. Just time to move on from this high powered world. I want to be up front with everyone. The truck was involved in one accident back on May 29, 2008. I just got the truck months before on February 8, 2008. So the accident date is burned into my mind. A lady blew a red light and it was hit on the right side below the door and bed side. It was fully repaired with all new steel panels. New doors and outside rocker panel. New bed skin, new tire, and rim. The Alignment was checked and nothing was out of place. Ive been driving ever since and molding it into what is is today. But now its time to go. The truck is still in my dads name to keep it a one owner. I was 17 at the time we got the truck.

Right now the truck has all of above mods to it. The engine was gone through by a machine shop used by Hassler Diesel. He then reassembled the engine and put it back in the truck. It was all done back in 8/2013. I personally had the engine back out in the winter of 2014 to the summer of 2015 to reseal the bed plate since it was leaking. It has not leaked one bit since then. At the same time I had it out, I had the injectors balanced and one bad one was found. It was replaced with one of my stock injectors that I sent out with them. The 60% nozzle was swapped to the replacement. A RCD aluminum oil pan was installed before the engine was put in. I replaced the stock radiator and intercooler with Mishimoto replacements. All new cab mounts at the same time. Installed a MPD Oil cooler ****** w/thermostat with the cooler mounted in the bumper opening properly. I made mounts to the frame versus the bumper. I put a bumper grille in too, so no big rocks come up and hit the cooler. All new Russell hoses and fittings for the oil hoses. A few months before I pulled the engine (7/2014) I dropped the fuel tank and eliminated the frame fuel lines and got rid of the FASS fuel pump. I then installed a FueLab Velocity 200 gph for a dodge truck. I turned the regulator back to drop the pressure. Installed all new Russell fuel lines and a Beans Diesel sump. The new lines run from tank to engine. There are no factory lines in the frame. The return side is a unregulated setup. It goes through the Elite Fuel Cooler on its way back to the tank. There is one regulator up on the engine located on the Driver side valve cover. I relocated the fuel bowl ****** setup to the valve cover also. It makes the engine look a lot cleaner. Before I started driving the truck again (6/2015) after the engine was resealed, I installed a new front bumper, grille, and mirror caps. The chrome was looking dull.

Most recently back in January to March 2016 I ditched the 66/88 non vgt turbo setup and went to a tried and true setup. High powers. Everything has stayed the same besides the turbos. I added a Varna EP4 pre lube oil pump in the system. I started driving the truck again and must’ve forgot how to shift cause I ended up hurting the countershaft in the trans. Before replacing the trans I sent the clutch to South Bend and had them refurb it and change it over to a Super Street 850hp clutch. Much easier to drive. I was hoping the clutch was the problem making the noise but it wasn’t. So I changed the trans and the noise was gone. I flushed the system and changed the filter I have on the frame. The engine, trans, transfer case, and diffs are filled with Lubrication Engineers fluids.

Lastly I had one of my elite fuel lines crack on me back in June 2016. I bought another set from Elite and in August they cracked again. Very poor way they were routed. I sent my old lines to Elite so they could replace the one that cracked. They never even looked at them. I had them shipped to a very good friend of mine Shane in Canada and it took him a short time to get a chance to look at them and replace the one that was cracked. Of course when I received them the weather wouldn’t cooperate with me so I had to wait to put them on. I finally got them installed on February 26 2017. No leaks. They are not touching anything this go around. Also no high-pitched vibration sounds. Which is always a plus.

I will put this out there. I had the piping under hood and accessories painted a blue metallic. But with all the work lately there are chips here and there. So it isn’t perfect. The exhaust downpipe needs to be redone since I had to flatten the spots where it contacted the firewall. It bothers me a little bit knowing its in there. I have a SPD downpipe that needs to be modified to fit. If it doesn’t bother the future owner then I wouldn’t bother doing it. Every now and then there is a slight rubbing sound. It all depends on how hard you make the engine torque up and hit the downpipe. Besides that the truck is in very good condition. There are chips in the paint along the lower doors and rear fenders. The wide tires don’t help with keeping the paint chip free. There are also three small dents on the truck. Two not really noticeable unless you look closely. Ive taken very good care of the truck besides that. Never beat on the truck. The past four years it wasn’t driven in the winter. Mainly because I was working on it to make things better or fix leaks. When I had the Non Vgt turbo setup on it the truck made 936hp. I have yet to dyno it with the high powers. From seeing other trucks dyno with similar setups I would say 775-825 is very practical. Maybe even more.

I have all the receipts for the truck. I took oil samples from the truck from day one. All the oil samples are good. I only have half the service records for the truck. I used to write all the repairs I did in the back of the owners manual and when it was a certain shop it grew legs a walked away. So from 10/2012 on I have. Prior to that date I don’t have anything written down what I did to the truck (oil changes and such). I have all the oil samples prior to that date so I can prove the oil was changed. Since then I wrote everything down in a notepad.

A few things that I have done to it besides what listed above.

New front brakes, rotors, and calipers May 24, 2014 Mileage 58,940
New tires and 22” BMF rims July 17, 2014 Mileage 59,400
New rear brakes, rotors, and calipers September 6,2014 Mileage 59,820
New AC compressor and accumulator March 12, 2016 Mileage 63,343

Im looking to get $35,000 for the truck or best offer. If you have any questions about the truck or would like to come look at it feel free to call or text me at 908twofivefive9three5two. I work long hours during the day and if I don’t pick up or respond I will get back to you ASAP. Im a down to earth guy so if you make an offer you wont get an attitude from me. The worst I can say is “No”.

Thanks to all and hopefully to one buyer -Matt

Attachments

• IMG_2262.jpg
    IMG_2262.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_2260.jpg
    IMG_2260.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_2261.jpg
    IMG_2261.jpg
    861 KB · Views: 362

Crack85

Reaction score
Longest for sale thread ever brother. Good luck with sale. Hate to see it go.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CAT35niner

Reaction score
LOL come on man. I didn't think it was that long. But thanks buddy. Time to move on. Needs to go.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
what a pile of junk....i would never buy this thing.....

But seriously. probably one of the cleanest 6.4s out there. Anyone considering this truck should be confident. Matt doesn't cut corners and every inch of this truck was well thought out and he would probably buy the new owner KFC before they make the trip home. certainly hate seeing it go but bump for a good seller.....

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Sucks to see it up for sale.

Truck is super clean and does not disappoint in any fashion.

what a pile of junk....i would never buy this thing.....

But seriously. probably one of the cleanest 6.4s out there. Anyone considering this truck should be confident. Matt doesn't cut corners and every inch of this truck was well thought out and he would probably buy the new owner KFC before they make the trip home. certainly hate seeing it go but bump for a good seller.....

Matt...

We can't be friends anymore if you sell this beauty....

Don't do it buddy!

Regardless, GLWS I guess.... :doh:

Thanks guys. I appreciate the compliments and the jabs even more LOL

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Just noticed I never posted my location. I live in Manville NJ. Central area of the state.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bump for an awesome truck!

No love for the EC 6.4's for Sale on here apparently Matt :/

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bump for a fellow Extended cab'er with a super clean truck.

Nobody loves us anymore Matt

Latest posts

Members online