Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > The Bunker > General Discussion Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 10-11-2016, 12:51 PM
300,000 and counting's Avatar
300,000 and counting 300,000 and counting is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 588
Default

I'd go with this one

__________________
2009 6.4 PSD, Motor built by Rudy's, Trans Built by Warren, 59/76, 60%, No Limit goodies, PMF suspension
  #42  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM
O2ShootTheJ's Avatar
O2ShootTheJ O2ShootTheJ is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,566
Default

at this point we are no where close to getting enough submissions to make the calendar. less than a week out from the deadline
__________________
Dan

2008 BMW M3 - VF650 kit, Remus Race exhaust, catless test pipes
  #43  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:45 PM
pog's Avatar
pog pog is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: psa
Posts: 2,289
Default

damn. i was gonna try and go shoot shane's truck around 16-18. he lives a couple of hours from me. but it might not be worth it.
__________________
psa original #268
  #44  
Old 10-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Jomax's Avatar
Jomax Jomax is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,397
Default 2017 PSA Calendar - Photo Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
at this point we are no where close to getting enough submissions to make the calendar. less than a week out from the deadline

How off are we? Need to just find my old pic and send it. Sorry for the delay I'll get it soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 F-250 KR CCSB 4x4- 4400 coils, rear block removal, 20x10 novakanes, nitto 420s, king shocks, OUO traction bars, 5in Alum Driveshaft.
  #45  
Old 10-11-2016, 06:11 PM
WhiteMamba_Scorpion's Avatar
WhiteMamba_Scorpion WhiteMamba_Scorpion is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,943
Default

I'll submit mine but it's probably not hi res enough. Has the pixels but I don't think its good enough. Didn't have time to get a good camera shoot in on the weekend.
__________________
Pete
2012 CCSB: 766/1552 SOLD
  #46  
Old 10-11-2016, 07:20 PM
300,000 and counting's Avatar
300,000 and counting 300,000 and counting is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
at this point we are no where close to getting enough submissions to make the calendar. less than a week out from the deadline
How many pictures do you have? If worst comes to worst you could always ask some of the guys from last year to summit again, they maybe the same trucks but atleast we have a calendar.
__________________
2009 6.4 PSD, Motor built by Rudy's, Trans Built by Warren, 59/76, 60%, No Limit goodies, PMF suspension
  #47  
Old 10-13-2016, 11:38 AM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central michigan
Posts: 24,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
at this point we are no where close to getting enough submissions to make the calendar. less than a week out from the deadline
if you would, can you pick out a pic or 2 from what I posted and I'll email them to you.. I dont know what one would work the best for you... its nothing special but at least its a submission..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw, under the knife
01 rclb zf6,4x4,srw,ts tunes,bfaf,4"exhaust, 3800lb dd clutch
12,f350,4x4,cclb,srw, rudys/punch it d3lete tunes, donaldson bfaf.
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
  #48  
Old 10-13-2016, 06:15 PM
O2ShootTheJ's Avatar
O2ShootTheJ O2ShootTheJ is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pog View Post
damn. i was gonna try and go shoot shane's truck around 16-18. he lives a couple of hours from me. but it might not be worth it.
worth a shot. I'll probably try to extend the submission a week or two. Just makes it a crunch to get the calendars made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
How off are we? Need to just find my old pic and send it. Sorry for the delay I'll get it soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we need atleast 10 more just to have the bare minimum

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba_Scorpion View Post
I'll submit mine but it's probably not hi res enough. Has the pixels but I don't think its good enough. Didn't have time to get a good camera shoot in on the weekend.
doesn't hurt to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300,000 and counting View Post
How many pictures do you have? If worst comes to worst you could always ask some of the guys from last year to summit again, they maybe the same trucks but atleast we have a calendar.
we have like 5-6 pics right now. and yea i guess we coudl do that. My thinking is if no one is bothering to submit pics, is anyone actually going to buy them?


Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnlocker View Post
if you would, can you pick out a pic or 2 from what I posted and I'll email them to you.. I dont know what one would work the best for you... its nothing special but at least its a submission..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
would you mind just sending them all to me? I can pick through them that way and figure out with full sizes and everything
__________________
Dan

2008 BMW M3 - VF650 kit, Remus Race exhaust, catless test pipes
  #49  
Old 10-13-2016, 08:05 PM
300,000 and counting's Avatar
300,000 and counting 300,000 and counting is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 588
Default

I'd say your going to have to open it up to more people. How many calendars do you usually sell?
__________________
2009 6.4 PSD, Motor built by Rudy's, Trans Built by Warren, 59/76, 60%, No Limit goodies, PMF suspension
  #50  
Old 10-14-2016, 06:49 AM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central michigan
Posts: 24,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
worth a shot. I'll probably try to extend the submission a week or two. Just makes it a crunch to get the calendars made



we need atleast 10 more just to have the bare minimum



doesn't hurt to try!



we have like 5-6 pics right now. and yea i guess we coudl do that. My thinking is if no one is bothering to submit pics, is anyone actually going to buy them?




would you mind just sending them all to me? I can pick through them that way and figure out with full sizes and everything
email sent bud!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw, under the knife
01 rclb zf6,4x4,srw,ts tunes,bfaf,4"exhaust, 3800lb dd clutch
12,f350,4x4,cclb,srw, rudys/punch it d3lete tunes, donaldson bfaf.
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:55 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd