• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

10.25 Yukon locker and install kit

5 oh

Reaction score
Im looking to sell a Yukon Grizzly locker (YGLF10.25-35) for 10.25 rear as well as an install kit for the same. Parts are both brand new in the box I never got around to installing it and I've lost some interest however I don't need to sell it and I won't give it away. Together it's about $900 new for these two parts I will ship all of it for $750 I can text pictures.

5 oh

Reaction score
2ljq5a1.jpg

23pevl.jpg

2d92wz9.jpg

200v6nn.jpg

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Install these all the time. From rock buggies to race cars. They are just as strong if not stronger than a detroit. They have a decent warranty. Think its 6 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Amicus

Reaction score
Just curious and ignorant but what would be the Benfit of this over oem? I hate my
4x4 would this improve traction?

5 oh

Reaction score
Not sure what your primary use of your truck is but when your making more power than stock or even towing heavy alot your putting a lot of strain on the stock rear end components. This is significantly stronger than what’s inside a stock 10.25 and the most obvious improvement being that both rear tires would putting the power to the ground thus improving overall traction.

Amicus

Reaction score
Thanks. I assume that this would improve my 4x4
Performance. A lot of my driving is on ranch roads and I have stuck several times.
I hate seeing only one tire spinning. It sounds like this would help make bothe wheels spin and grab traction. Do U know if this model would work with a 06?

Latest posts

Members online