• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 compound piping kit

Noonman350

Reaction score
Selling a compound piping kit. Does not include exhaust manifolds unfortunately. Purchased off of here in July to put on my truck, but I decided to go a different direction. Open to offers or trades on injectors, stock turbo set up, hpop, or anything honestly. Pics upon request 541-539-7774 buyer pays shipping

Noonman350

Reaction score
Its kinda a rule of posting in the classified section.

live life full throttle

Well apologies, I've sold quite a few items over the years and I haven't had a problem with people texting for pictures of the product. I will try my best to upload photos to appease the needs of those who aren't really interested, yet still want me to post said photos.

Matt

Reaction score
Price is definitely more important than pics in my opinion. Price at least gives people a jumping off point to decide if they want to go through the effort of texting for pics.

Noonman350

Reaction score
Jesus... I didn't think the was going to be such a big deal. Sorry for offending you do to my lack knowledge yet prior experience with not posting pictures. My price was Best offer, I've actually been in contact with quite a few individuals who are interested and sent me a text regarding my listed item. Although, due to the huge problem I see it has become I will attempt to reprimand the situation with pictures and a price as soon as I can. I hope my future modifications to my listing will appease those certain individuals who are I such disarray over the fact I chose to set a price at best offer, and did not post pictures but gave my phone number for people to use at will for information.

Jomax

Reaction score
I don’t think pics are the concern, it was not posting a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noonman350

Reaction score
Honestly, I figured a best offer price was enough. I'd rather have a trade with stock 7.3 parts than anything. But, I'll give I'm and say $1000obo if that works

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.