What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
Bringing this over from another forum. I didnt see it here anywhere so here it is.....

Post anything you did to your truck but you have to post the day you did something. Post pictures if you have some.

Put in a new EBP sensor and tube, also put my bed cover on to get ready for the beach next week.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Looked over at the shop, saw that it was still setting in the same spot wit a dead trans, and left. lol I will get to it here when I have a day I feel like working on it, I know its an easy job, I just have to get motivated.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Attempted to take running boards off but the damn bracket bolts were so rusty I'm going to have to take the sawzall to them but until I get a sawzall brackets are just chilling there..
ezutaby9.jpg

average

Reaction score
Plugged it in, threw a bucket on top of the stack... supposed to get 3-5" of snow. Sick of this ****.

ford rules

Reaction score
Hooked up my power driver seat, and installed my dash mount for my CTS which im not happy with at all...

6.4stroke

Took mine to a shop to get more goodies put on it. Snapped my billet input shaft reason It's down there

Extended Power

Reaction score
Pulled the injectors out to have them repaired, and down size the nozzles to 100's.
Ordered a new set of glow plugs.

78f100

Reaction score
I cussed mine a little. Had to build a oil feed line for the Max Powers and put the hot side pipe on.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
what are you doing now?

Nothing under the hood. Some cosmetic upgrades that have been needed for a long time.

PTM door handles, tailgate handle, and mirror tops. Also getting the front bumper redone. It's got quite a few chips in it.