Is there any gain to ez lynk?

Never_Enough_Pwr

Reaction score
Before i got my trans built, i heard people complain of shifts on the mini and people were switching. I had the same issue until i did the trans. Now the shifts are beautiful. My main question is if there are any gains to mainly a ezlynk over a mini besides swapping tunes? I was going to switch until my shift problem resolved itself. Just wondering if it has any real gains as i still may switch

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Before i got my trans built, i heard people complain of shifts on the mini and people were switching. I had the same issue until i did the trans. Now the shifts are beautiful. My main question is if there are any gains to mainly a ezlynk over a mini besides swapping tunes? I was going to switch until my shift problem resolved itself. Just wondering if it has any real gains as i still may switch

nope, just the medium in which the tunes are sent to you. ez lynk may have a few more tables and a little better handle for the tuner, but not worth the switch unless you want cloud based tuning.

immi.jfreeman

Reaction score
nope, just the medium in which the tunes are sent to you. ez lynk may have a few more tables and a little better handle for the tuner, but not worth the switch unless you want cloud based tuning.
I just talked with a local shop yesterday about adding a tuner, exhaust and cold air intake to my 16. He showed me the EZ Lynk. Is there a downside to the cloud based tuning? It seemed easy. I went in looking for a SCT X4 with a switch on the fly and left there nearly sold on the EZ Lynk. I am green when it comes to diesel performance. Are there pros and cons or is that a loaded question?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I had an SCT when I first went through weight loss but now have EZ Lynk and won't look back. The ease of tuning, updating is second to none. I especially like the gauges that were on my phone and now are displayed on the iPad dash in my truck. I highly recommend the EZ Lynk. Any one of the vendors on here can set you up with the platform!

Kxc

Reaction score
Does ez LYNK display fuel temp and low side fuel pressure for 15+ ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online