not sure if this is the spot to ask this

junglejoe

Reaction score
Sorry if wrong spot but here goes..
I had my drivers door open.. And was backing up in my driveway and my freaking door hit by ranger slid it forward about an 1/8 inch forward. LUCKILY it didn't t fold the sum beech around. .. its not folded around any still shuts perfect... but how do you slide the door back anyone? That gap is just bugging the chit out of me..sorry if this is the wrong place.
Its almost touching the fender.. It need to be moved back towards the bed, how do you adjust the door?

Last edited:

junglejoe

Reaction score
I seen them bolts.. But have no idea how that's going to adjust them..the bottom hinge has a factory rivot

Joshf250

Reaction score
That “factory rivot has a nut on the other side of it inside the cab, you have to pull off your kicker panel to get to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrex2506

Reaction score
If u have a buddy that does body work that might help. I replaced my door and hinges and it too me forever to get it back right.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

junglejoe

Reaction score
I do have a buddy with a body shop that I will take it to. I got it moved back, but its still off a heavy 16th and I can tell the gap is there still ,just not as bad. Them doors is a little heavy working them by yourself. I did have my bother come over and help or I might have took a sledge hammer to it..LOL

Latest posts

Members online