PSA Flexfits !! Ready to go !!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
These are the original standard flexfit 6277 available in black only for now !To order hats, use the following instructions:

1) Cost is $25 per Hat ( Black Only) and sizes available are S/M (6 7/8-7 1/8) L/XL (7 1/4 - 7 5/8) and a limited amount of very big XXL ( 7 3/4 - 8 1/4). Send payments to: [email protected]; MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT! CANADIAN ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO BUT NEED TO ADD $8 PER HAT FOR SHIPPING.

2) MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT AS GOODS/SERVICES AND NOT A DONATION!

3) IN THE NOTES SECTION, LIST WHAT SIZE(S) YOU WANT

PSA_flexfit.jpg

Once your order is placed, it will be processed the weekend after and shipped the following Monday. All orders are shipped USPS.

MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE ALL THE DETAILS ABOVE ARE LISTED IN YOUR ORDER. IF THEY AREN'T, YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO ORDER AGAIN.

If there is anything special needed for your order or if you can not pay thru PayPal, you will have to wait 'til the initial run of orders tapers down before I can address you.

If anyone ends up having an issue with their order, PM me.

Each purchase includes free silver psa sticker !!

PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN US DOLLARS!!! ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT WILL BE REFUNDED!

ADDITIONALLY, THE ADDRESS NEEDS TO BE ENTERED INTO PAYPAL, NOT JUST PUT IN THE PAYPAL NOTES! IT NEEDS TO BE YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT LET ME PRINT A LABEL, WILL NOT LET ME MARK IT IN PAYPAL AS SHIPPED IF I WRITE OUT A LABEL, AND THERE IS NO TRACKING IF THERE IS NO LABEL.

ANY ORDERS RECEIVED WITHOUT A PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
these will start shipping tomorrow. just waiting on hat boxes. thanks everybody !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All the orders placed went out yesterday. Thanks everybody.