leaf springs options

RyanD

Reaction score
Guys,

Now that I've got the 2.5" Carli mostly complete (springs,track bar, adjustment cams, resi shocks) I am turning my attention towards the leaf springs. Naturally I'd like to stay with Carli, but when I looked at their full deaver spring I didn't realize that the springs made the rear sit an inch higher than the front, and I love the leveled look.

Are there good alternative rear leafs for about the same price as the Carli, same characteristics, but make the truck sit level?

LovetheTide

Reaction score
When I first installed mine the rear was definitely higher than the front. After a few thousand miles they must have settled. I can't tell a difference anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LovetheTide

Reaction score
d8c92afe2736610cadfddd62bdcf710f.jpg

5da1e19321b9ce30b96fba342a8c7ece.jpg

f6c658d63216cc6b24cec3381d8724eb.jpg

RyanD

Reaction score
You're right - hardly can tell. Looks like we have largely the same setup with the Carli stuff - are those 18" methods on 37s? Your truck is basically exactly what I want, but with the 20" factory wheels.

LovetheTide

Reaction score
17/37
Rubs when turning and hitting decent sized bumps. Need to spend some time pulling the liners back and it won't be an issue.

I would get traction bars if I were you. I can feel the axle wrap hitting bumps while on the gas.

Jomax

Reaction score
anybody know the actual difference between PMF and Carli deaver springs?

Different spring rates. Carli has deaver make the springs to their specs, from the thickness of each individual leaf, to how many leaves, to how much arch.

Jomax

Reaction score
Guys,

Now that I've got the 2.5" Carli mostly complete (springs,track bar, adjustment cams, resi shocks) I am turning my attention towards the leaf springs. Naturally I'd like to stay with Carli, but when I looked at their full deaver spring I didn't realize that the springs made the rear sit an inch higher than the front, and I love the leveled look.

Are there good alternative rear leafs for about the same price as the Carli, same characteristics, but make the truck sit level?

Don’t be worried about Carlis rear springs, they design them to be level. They’ll break in.

GarrickG

Reaction score
Atlas Leaf Spring will build a spring to your specifications (in house). I wanted the plush ride the other suspension companies offered without sacrificing the load carrying capacity of my F 350. I also did not want the added expense of airbags. I have confidence that the guys at Carli have specified a fine spring from Deaver, however I am happy I was able to find another (better) option for my application.

atlassuspension.com

Strokerace, that is a FINE LOOKING RIG!

Last edited:

liquidlounge

Reaction score
Wow, loving the 17’s there. I think wheels are going to start trending back to smaller pretty soon. We Saw a New Dodge Power Wagon at the auto show a year ago and we were all stunned that it had 16’s, but it really looked great.

Latest posts

Members online