OFFICIAL RiM AND TIRE THREAD

Mts678

Reaction score
I’m boring, no lift or aftermarket wheels... I have a ladder rack on my rig and constantly need to get my ladder off so not interested in a lift due to that. No leveling kit currently, don’t plan on one. Can I fit 35’s on stock set up? And not rub? Running nitro 295’s answer no rub, I’m thinking one more size up won’t hurt. Just wondering if anybody here has ran 35’s on stock suspension/ wheels.

Mts678

Reaction score
I’m boring, no lift or aftermarket wheels... I have a ladder rack on my rig and constantly need to get my ladder off so not interested in a lift due to that. No leveling kit currently, don’t plan on one. Can I fit 35’s on stock set up? And not rub? Running nitro 295’s answer no rub, I’m thinking one more size up won’t hurt. Just wondering if anybody here has ran 35’s on stock suspension/ wheels.

f9d1fa862ddd93efa0f24b8123b646cb.jpg

My mainly stockish platinum. I think she needs 35’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score

35s will fit fine with no rubbing at all. you will have contact with the radius arm at full lock though.

BK39

Reaction score
How do you reset the tire sensors? I put wheels on my truck 2 years ago, just got around last week to having a shop put the new sensors in, but he's telling me Ford has to program the sensors to the truck. Is that true, or what's the easiest way to achieve?

Jomax

Reaction score
Will 35x12.5 x20 on a stock height 2017 F-250, rub with 20x10s?

I’ve been out of the big tire game for a while.

Matt

Reaction score
I'm gonna say yes. Mine is stock height with 22x10s and 285/55s and slightly rub on the fender plastic when I'm turning and backing out of my driveway. Nothing major so I'm not too worried about it, but I'm sure a true 35x12.5 would be worse.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Will 35x12.5 x20 on a stock height 2017 F-250, rub with 20x10s?

I’ve been out of the big tire game for a while.

Lifting the 17 now? You gonna make up your mind on suspension at some point? How bout leave the front lowered with the 420s, and Jack the ass up and run some 37s. That way you'll get great fuel mileage, you'll be going down hill all the time, and you get both suspensions. Best of both worlds...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Lifting the 17 now? You gonna make up your mind on suspension at some point? How bout leave the front lowered with the 420s, and Jack the ass up and run some 37s. That way you'll get great fuel mileage, you'll be going down hill all the time, and you get both suspensions. Best of both worlds...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Not my truck. I just gave him the idea. Lol.. he doesn’t need it lowered like I did. Needs new tires so why not. LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm gonna say yes. Mine is stock height with 22x10s and 285/55s and slightly rub on the fender plastic when I'm turning and backing out of my driveway. Nothing major so I'm not too worried about it, but I'm sure a true 35x12.5 would be worse.

Have you posted pictures of yours in here yet? It looks awesome, you need to if you haven't

Matt

Reaction score
Have you posted pictures of yours in here yet? It looks awesome, you need to if you haven't

Negative. I was gonna take some the last time I cleaned it up and forgot. Plus it's rained for last month and a half here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.