polyurethane Body mounts

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I was going to post same thing. Then I didn't. I can not imagine that being comfortable. This is a daily driver or a toy?

thuglike

Reaction score
No...get the stockers....just bought mine from Sunrise for my '08...490.00 for the eight.

It's really the only way to go.
Post in The Sunrise thread and Sean will get right back to you with the price.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No...get the stockers....just bought mine from Sunrise for my '08...490.00 for the eight.

It's really the only way to go.
Post in The Sunrise thread and Sean will get right back to you with the price.
Holy **** thuggy. You're still kicking?

live life full throttle

Cr500

Reaction score
I have the daystar ones on my 12. Maybe few years back. Works fine. Truck rides better than the old sagging mess it had before.

JTS

Reaction score
I just put a set of daystar poly mounts on my truck last weekend. The only thing I noticed was I can feel a tiny bit more vibration from the engine in the cab now. It's barely a noticeable difference though.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I just put a set of daystar poly mounts on my truck last weekend. The only thing I noticed was I can feel a tiny bit more vibration from the engine in the cab now. It's barely a noticeable difference though.
I definitely hear/feel more vibrations too. The trac bars prolly makes mine worse though. Even though they have rubber bushings it still links the axle to the frame where the cab mounts too. Lol

live life full throttle

JTS

Reaction score
The difference in vibration is barely even noticable. If the truck is going to rattle apart from that I'll get rid of it.

Latest posts