Injector Sizing HELP!

slowpar73

Reaction score
Hey y’all, new to the site, not to the diesel world. However it’s come time for me to finally bulletproof and build my 6.0.... decided to do a stage 2 cam, SD edition Powermax stage 1 turbo, regulated return, studs, custom tunes, valve job, s&b intake,etc etc etc.... the motor is being built by THE best diesel shop in town. The owner has a 04 6.0 with the same setup that I am doing on my truck. I will be replace the other stock 6 injectors on the truck since I just did 2 of them back in March. They’re Alliant Power remans and the shop stand behind them. Now my question is, can I truly run stock injectors on this setup? Or do I need to do upgraded injectors? A BPD 6Phase tuned FICM will be going into the truck as well. Any advice for me?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

slowpar73

Reaction score
Yes, you can run stock injectors on a setup like that.
Whose Stage 2 cam, and is that a Sinister Diesel Stage 1 Powermax?
I believe the stage 2 cam is going to be coming from sinister diesel. And yes it is the sinister diesel powermax

Zeb

Reaction score
Sinister copies other people’s designs, builds it out of poorer quality material, paints it blue, and puts their name on it. Don’t waste your time on their junk.
Colt for the cam, Strictly Diesel for the regulated return, and KC Turbos for the turbo.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
KC Turbos is your best option for a turbo... and we are local to you in Az. What shop are you at?

Latest posts

Members online