Ez lynk

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
I've had a 2015 with sct sotf. I now have a 2017. I'm wanting to go ez lynk and am wondering if anyone knows if they will ever go sotf with your phone so you don't have to drill a hole for the switch in the dash.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I've had a 2015 with sct sotf. I now have a 2017. I'm wanting to go ez lynk and am wondering if anyone knows if they will ever go sotf with your phone so you don't have to drill a hole for the switch in the dash.

A lot of people put them way down low so you can't see it. I am sure if the SOTF was available on the phone all the dealers would have access.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll check them out. Thanks

my 17 is on ez lynk, and i just keep the switch tucked up in the steering column, its not like im switching it much, or anyone really is. hit us up and we'll make you a sweet deal, and we can toss in a gdp switch mount if needed.

andrewtac

Reaction score
I almost never go from position 5; from my understanding switching positions affects only fueling at WOT.

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
my 17 is on ez lynk, and i just keep the switch tucked up in the steering column, its not like im switching it much, or anyone really is. hit us up and we'll make you a sweet deal, and we can toss in a gdp switch mount if needed.
Thanks mike. I used you guys for the 2015 one and was pleased. Instead of gdp, I've been hearing a ton of good about tyrant. I want the ez lynk also because you can make your nav android and put your gauges there.

I almost never go from position 5; from my understanding switching positions affects only fueling at WOT.

I believe it. I noticed the same thing with my 2015 gdp.

theyallbreak

Reaction score
They have it just like a certain company but that certain other company did not like it and recieved some letters and phone calls from them

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I heard there is a new Ez lynk suppose to be released? Been wanting to go that direction and Tyrant

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks mike. I used you guys for the 2015 one and was pleased. Instead of gdp, I've been hearing a ton of good about tyrant. I want the ez lynk also because you can make your nav android and put your gauges there.

I believe it. I noticed the same thing with my 2015 gdp.

hit me up [email protected] and i'll take very good care of ya buddy !

Latest posts

Members online